Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Ha Ha, It ain't gonna be this easy I promise.
View attachment 167284

That guy doing the BBQ Malcomb is a master and lives close to my buddy in MS.
For sure the boy has a fucking hog head.
Malcom Reed was a guest of mine on a Mississippi River island back in December on a squirrel hunt with dogs. We “road hunt” in UTV’s following the dogs and basically drink beer all day and handle firearms. Dogs tree close to the roads so never a far walk. For lunch we find a suitable spot, build a fire for heat and grill pork, beef or venison. It’s red-ass as shit! This particular day there were 12 UTV’s with roughly 20 people hunting.

Anyhoo, this 10,000 acre island has basically no cell service and a straggler in our group got separated and we couldn’t get a signal to tell him where we were camped for lunch. I loudly commented that “we are told that astronauts could talk in real time from the earth to the moon while driving a battery operated dune buggy and now 50 years later we can’t talk to each other one mile away on a $1000 iPhone.“ Well everybody kind of laughed then Malcom turned around and said “What’s up with Antartica?”…..At this point, If I woke up with my head sewed to the carpet I wouldn't have been more surprised. He continued that he doesn’t believe anything the government says and loves conspiracy stuff. Dude is a real LAC!

Epilogue:
-One drunk asked him how much money he made making Tik-Tak’s and I was stunned by the number he made on all of his clicks on social media.
-Episode 37 of his podcast Buck Junkies describes our hunt with the last forty seconds talking about getting me on talking conspiracies.
-Malcom is a big boy. If you put a five gallon bucket over his head it would never touch his shoulders.
-Alternative media is gaining followers and waking the distracted ECEE1703-47D4-47D2-BBE6-17938120D918.jpeg

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Green Peace Doing a Bang Up Job

And how about these fucking dipshits?

Hello??????

seashepherd_a_p.jpg

whalewars_1886.jpg

Those daggum wind farms off the east coast are fucking with the whales. We deseve everything we got coming to us. Pathetic species really and way overdue for a culling. Might not be anything left for the survivors at this rate. Haha SKOL!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Malcom Reed was a guest of mine on a Mississippi River island back in December on a squirrel hunt with dogs. We “road hunt” in UTV’s following the dogs and basically drink beer all day and handle firearms. Dogs tree close to the roads so never a far walk. For lunch we find a suitable spot, build a fire for heat and grill pork, beef or venison. It’s red-ass as shit! This particular day there were 12 UTV’s with roughly 20 people hunting.

Anyhoo, this 10,000 acre island has basically no cell service and a straggler in our group got separated and we couldn’t get a signal to tell him where we were camped for lunch. I loudly commented that “we are told that astronauts could talk in real time from the earth to the moon while driving a battery operated dune buggy and now 50 years later we can’t talk to each other one mile away on a $1000 iPhone.“ Well everybody kind of laughed then Malcom turned around and said “What’s up with Antartica?”…..At this point, If I woke up with my head sewed to the carpet I wouldn't have been more surprised. He continued that he doesn’t believe anything the government says and loves conspiracy stuff. Dude is a real LAC!

Epilogue:
-One drunk asked him how much money he made making Tik-Tak’s and I was stunned by the number he made on all of his clicks on social media.
-Episode 37 of his podcast Buck Junkies describes our hunt with the last forty seconds talking about getting me on talking conspiracies.
-Malcom is a big boy. If you put a five gallon bucket over his head it would never touch his shoulders.
-Alternative media is gaining followers and waking the distracted View attachment 167979
Great story, man the guy can cook and eat also. My buddy lives over in Coolwater MS.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
@tgsio @Nape @WVUT and the rest of our brothers/sisters up there!

Are you safe - is it time to GTFO?

Be Safe & Careful

Don't get me started.

My husband finslly paid attention today. I'm like, Honey? I told you about this last week. I showed you video. We blew up the train. Evan was arrested. DeWeenie apologized. This is quite the shitshow.

The local news is like...meh. Moving on. Challenge to the abortion law to save pregnant people (not kidding)

This is a ftigging catastrophe (that doesn't directly impact me and my family). I'm way southwest.

Not kidding though. We're flirting with selling our house in the next year or so (I really don't want to for many reasons) but I'm getting closer and closer.

And hey look!!! Now Fox jumps on this (after Twitter blew up.)

All media is shit. Welcome to 10 days ago.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
This truly sounds like the boiling frog scenario. And people won't wake up until it's too late, if at all. So many just know the phony headlines and shrug their shoulders
"If it was true it would be on the news"

You are 100% correct. How many people just spent $1,000+ dollars on a ticket to watch a football game in person? And that's probably on the low end. Keep them distracted over here while this happens over there.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
SO

Just spoke with a girl I know in OH and is not from Texas or stuck there.

Very well connected - smart - entrepreneur -HUGE MAGA girl.

Regarding the Train Wreck in OH Two Things:

1. She is getting their water tested from a place outside of OH doesn't trust anyone there.

2. She said they are lying, which we all know is true, becasue they say it polyvinyl chloride which is less dangerous and it the super poisonous vinyl chloride

Just letting our peeps up there know you have a very dangerous issue on your hands.

And you governor is a Dick-Sucking RINO
The list of toxins that are in the air are very similar to what Ciba - Geigy left in the ground when they shut down a plant around me. Over 30 years ago, everything was hauled off, the ground was covered in a tarp(s) and still is the last I heard and will be for about another 50 years. Up on a hill next to the Hudson.

Cancer outbreak a bit downstream was blamed on a GE plant, they had more money to go after.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
SO

Just spoke with a girl I know in OH and is not from Texas or stuck there.

Very well connected - smart - entrepreneur -HUGE MAGA girl.

Regarding the Train Wreck in OH Two Things:

1. She is getting their water tested from a place outside of OH doesn't trust anyone there.

2. She said they are lying, which we all know is true, becasue they say it polyvinyl chloride which is less dangerous and it the super poisonous vinyl chloride

Just letting our peeps up there know you have a very dangerous issue on your hands.

And you governor is a Dick-Sucking RINO

I know. I've been telling y'all about Deweenie.

And this is an interstate disaster. PA and WV, immediately. And it will eventually affect much of the country over all.

But HEY! We're shooting down all sorts of random shit and there are way too many white men in the construction business. Focus on what's really important.

Last edited:

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
And dear heavens..Michigan State peeps,
I've been following it all night.

My prayers that you and any you know and love are safe.
Thank you. It was a long night. My son lives off campus about five minutes from the Union, and two other locations. He wasn’t out and about when this began. He was never on any kind of danger. It’s all mental damage at this point.
This poor kid was a 2020 grad. He never got a prom, Senior spring break or graduation. He never got to experience the dorm life as a freshman and navigate the social aspect of community living. Now this. It sucks.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Thank you. It was a long night. My son lives off campus about five minutes from the Union, and two other locations. He wasn’t out and about when this began. He was never on any kind of danger. It’s all mental damage at this point.
This poor kid was a 2020 grad. He never got a prom, Senior spring break or graduation. He never got to experience the dorm life as a freshman and navigate the social aspect of community living. Now this. It sucks.
I'm so sorry. The emotional trauma is real, even when the physical danger isn't.

I urge you to have him go in to talk to somebody if for nothing more than to have someone completely neutral to listen while he talks out his entions and gets his balance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom