Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I’m saying the riddles from “Q” could be answered by numerous events and they are too cryptic to be tied to anything for certain.

@Jayhox says they are absolute proof of events before they happen.

Jayhox also believes that fouls are called equally at the PhagPhog.
I have evidentiary proof of both. You just ignore it.

The Q posts I put on here yesterday aren’t cryptic riddles. They set forth clearly what Joe and Hunter were/are doing and why Joe is compromised. It needs no interpretation because we are seeing it played out and proven in real time.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Joe, Zelinsky needs 2-3 Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier groups, maybe 6 Nuclear Powered Submarines, Nuclear ICBM's maybe some space stations.
Come on Joe.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
She don't know what's in the Constitution and we going to put in as a federal judge? Lovely.

I didn't go to law school, but I might take a quick study on what is in the Constitution before I am in a Federal Judiciary Nomination Confirmation Hearing.

I might even buy this book.....
515VMwKjXQL._SX218_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_FMwebp_.jpg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
I'm taking credit for this (joking). Dead serious I've emailed Hawley a bunch of times to ban the CCP's TikTok.

Hawley announced the bill on Twitter early Jan. 24, saying that the app gives China’s communist regime a means of violating the privacy of Americans, including children.

“TikTok is China’s backdoor into Americans’ lives,” Hawley said. “It threatens our children’s privacy as well as their mental health.”

Last month Congress banned it on all government devices. Now I will introduce legislation to ban it nationwide.”

TikTok decried the move, saying that a ban on the app would not solve Hawley’s national security concerns.

“Sen. Hawley’s call for a total ban of TikTok takes a piecemeal approach to national security and a piecemeal approach to broad industry issues like data security, privacy, and online harms,” said a TikTok spokesperson in an email to The Epoch Times.

“We hope that he will focus his energies on efforts to address those issues holistically, rather than pretending that banning a single service would solve any of the problems he’s concerned about or make Americans any safer.”

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) was the first to jump to Omar’s defense, claiming a few weeks ago that it was about principle.

South Carolina with yet another fucking retard GOP member. Your state is becoming RINO capital of US. First you have Graham, then the moron that wrote a bill for a bust of Zelensky to be in the Capitol Building. Now this jackass. I'm sure plenty of others too.

Homewood

Elite
Founder
Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) was the first to jump to Omar’s defense, claiming a few weeks ago that it was about principle.

South Carolina with yet another fucking retard GOP member. Your state is becoming RINO capital of US. First you have Graham, then the moron that wrote a bill for a bust of Zelensky to be in the Capitol Building. Now this jackass. I'm sure plenty of others too.
Fucking Dabo and Beamer. Can’t have nuthin’.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

😔

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

I blame Ohio

FreeMiner

Legendary
Russia strikes again today. 55 missiles and a 2nd wave of drones.
Looks like all infrastructure hits.
The Ukrainians shot down 200. They are winning for sure, they are 1 mile closer to Moscow and will soon capture Putin and his filthy Shahed drones.
You need the google translator for this site but they have excellent pictures and video's and translated Russian comments.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Why Russia is right to go to war with NATO and the USA if necessary.
Ukrainian NAZI Politician on Ukrainian TV stating that 1.5M Russian's in the Donbass have to be exterminated.
America, Biden, NATO and the UK are supporting a Genocide the same as Hitler brought against the Jews in WW2.
America has fallen very far. This is disgusting how Biden and the US Government enable and support known NAZI's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom