Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) was the first to jump to Omar’s defense, claiming a few weeks ago that it was about principle.

South Carolina with yet another fucking retard GOP member. Your state is becoming RINO capital of US. First you have Graham, then the moron that wrote a bill for a bust of Zelensky to be in the Capitol Building. Now this jackass. I'm sure plenty of others too.
Every single one

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Count me as one that had a similar upbringing. I can remember buying my dad a 6 pack when I was 15. The guy who owned the store just looked outside and saw him in his truck and sold it to me. Nowadays? LOL, we'd all go to jail for that.

Also, democrats back then didn't like the idea of allowing grown men to go in a bathroom with young ladies, children, ect.. It is truly disgusting what our "elected leaders" have done to advance this crap.
My grandma would give me the $$ while she waited in the car and I would go in and buy her usual 5th of Old Crow. She had a shot a day for probably 60 years. Never mixed it with anything.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Ukraine is first and foremost a laboratory for new and used equipment. We'll send our tanks and other stuff to see how fast it can be destroyed. Then resupply more cannon fodder. Then the War Complex gets to resupply with new and even more expensive techno weaponry and mechanical robot chihuahuas that probably will be programmed to bark continually and bite your ankles.
Ukrainian Test and Training Range

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Anyone else watching Tim Pool?

Dude is getting soft. They are talking about the Veritas/Pfizer director story and sympathizing with the guy that got busted.

“Imagine going on a date unwinding relaxing then having your career ended” - Tim just now

FUCK THESE MOTHER FUCKERS!!! They are ALL ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE! They are FUCKING with peoples LIVES with this Covid vaxx shit!!! Mutating a virus bro?? To sell a clot shot??? That should be a DEATH SENTENCE!! And Tim is worried about his career???

NO FUCKING MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone involved loses EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Fnb7Zn_WIAA71p8

OPD77

Elite
Excuse me for the ignorance, but I did not know McCarthy is gay? I knew he was roommates with that fake pollster though.
I've heard they were each other's Cornhole Commando....that could be fake news but I've never seen or heard of KMac having a wife, gf or other. I just figured he was the House turd burglar and Power Bottom Graham was the Senate's. There may be someone on here that may know different, until corrected I'll roll with him being Mr(s) McLuntz.
I just hope he keeps going as he has been, but there's some tough days ahead to see if it's real or just for show.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I agree. Maybe with luck the Republic survives.

Troublesome times are here, filling men's hearts with fear
Freedom we all hold dear now is at stake....

Jesus is coming soon, morning or night or noon
Many will meet their doom, trumpets will sound
All of the dead shall rise, righteous meet in the skies
Going where no one dies, heavenward bound

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Bring on the asteroid

There's a convenience store near my office, I go there probably 3 or 4 times a week to grab a Dr. Pepper, or anything we might need around the office.

There's been a creepy clerk there with a baphomet chain around his neck. Once, I saw him there and just walked out. Went there today and as I was checking out, I heard the manager and a clerk talking about him. I told her ' that guy gives me a bad feeling'. She said, 'there's a good reason why, he's a high priest in the temple of satan. He gives speeches at satanic conventions all over the south.'

Here, in East TN. Not just the bible belt, but the buckle of the bible belt. Evil is multiplying, and it's going to get worse.

Last edited:
Top Bottom