Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
WOW!

FreeMiner

Legendary
A very happy pooch. My son just got a purebred German Shepard puppy. When I first greet him, I have to ignore him for a few minutes, he gets all happy when I pet him and talk to him, he accidently peed on my foot.
1673978622_da_47.jpg

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder

it's actually worse than that. They manipulation of social media means they amplify their views to make it seem like the majority supports some of the idiotic things they are for. Take away social media, and some of these topics like transgenderism sharing bathrooms on a local level would get sorted out pretty quickly...

FreeMiner

Legendary
The consequences of the loss of reserve status will be devastating to the US economy. It is the only glue holding our system together – The ability to defer inflation by exporting it overseas is a superpower only the US enjoys. The Fed can print money perpetually if it wants to in order to fund the government or prop up US markets, as long as foreign central banks and corporate banks are willing to absorb dollars as a tool for global trade. If the dollar is no longer the primary international trade mechanism, the trillions upon trillions of dollars the Fed has created from thin air over the years will all come flooding back to the US through various avenues, and hyperinflation (or hyperstagflation) will be the result.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Neal McDonough is incredible. He's play a great villain but is an incredible person and very strong Christian.

"The 50-year-old actor who is known for his roles in Captain America: The First Avenger, Flags of Our Fathers, Minority Report, and Band of Brothers has two rules for the roles he plays: He won't use God's name in vain and he won't kiss another woman on screen."

"Life is about honoring God and being the best human being you can be and giving praise to God in everything you do," McDonough told the Christian Examiner. "Killing people on screen – that's fake. That's not real. When you're in bed with another woman on screen – guess what? That's real. I don't like that kind of stuff. Especially now with kids, I don't want to have my kids say, 'Hey, Dad, what are you doing with that lady on screen?'"

He also was a great villain on one of the goat tv shows, Justified.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

84b586d8a668e48283c49a2beb662a8b.jpg

How powerful are the globalists? Tucker Carlson talked about it last night.

Not one mention of an executive admitting to manipulating covid in any msm, daily mail puts out a story and soon thereafter it's totally deleted.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I’m saying the riddles from “Q” could be answered by numerous events and they are too cryptic to be tied to anything for certain.

@Jayhox says they are absolute proof of events before they happen.

Jayhox also believes that fouls are called equally at the PhagPhog.
On point with the Q BS. Just Fn say it stop with the riddles, and say it.

denn

Legendary
Founder

Least shocking news ever. My guess is that he has already or is fixing to clean house. Once he does that he might let them in, but he will stonewall as long as he can to figure out how to hide everything again. He will most likely be given a heads up as to exactly when he needs to remove everything from within by the doj. The least transparent president of our time will not all of the sudden become transparent and cooperative with anyone..

Top Bottom