Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
$$$

FlUG9mtWIAAzHO1

Last edited:

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
There's a convenience store near my office, I go there probably 3 or 4 times a week to grab a Dr. Pepper, or anything we might need around the office.

There's been a creepy clerk there with a baphomet chain around his neck. Once, I saw him there and just walked out. Went there today and as I was checking out, I heard the manager and a clerk talking about him. I told her ' that guy gives me a bad feeling'. She said, 'there's a good reason why, he's a high priest in the temple of satan. He gives speeches at satanic conventions all over the south.'

Here, in East TN. Not just the bible belt, but the buckle of the bible belt. Evil is multiplying, and it's going to get worse.

40a2896b-2d4e-4f9d-8b2a-eb1ec2861480_text.gif

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I hope this movie attracts a large enough audience to send a big FU to Hollywood.

Neal McDonough is incredible. He's play a great villain but is an incredible person and very strong Christian.

"The 50-year-old actor who is known for his roles in Captain America: The First Avenger, Flags of Our Fathers, Minority Report, and Band of Brothers has two rules for the roles he plays: He won't use God's name in vain and he won't kiss another woman on screen."

"Life is about honoring God and being the best human being you can be and giving praise to God in everything you do," McDonough told the Christian Examiner. "Killing people on screen – that's fake. That's not real. When you're in bed with another woman on screen – guess what? That's real. I don't like that kind of stuff. Especially now with kids, I don't want to have my kids say, 'Hey, Dad, what are you doing with that lady on screen?'"

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
I hope this movie attracts a large enough audience to send a big FU to Hollywood.

Is this the 3rd try at the series? I believe it’s been remade a couple times, with increasing budgets each time (the first being Kirk Cameron’s very low budget attempt)

Amazing book series and has potential with the right (Christian) H’wood backers.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The State Department issues travel warning to Mexico because of violence. But the border is open from Mexico. Makes sense

The National Archives doesn't even know all these classified documents are missing. It seems like people need to be fired.

VP Pence finds classified documents. FBI wants them immediately, but will wait months for Biden to return his.

President Trump had Declassified documents. Biden had classified documents that he shouldn't have had. The end.

327141601_738672267413499_4285672503078002223_n.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

84b586d8a668e48283c49a2beb662a8b.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

CurtOFD78

Elite
Anyone else watching Tim Pool?

Dude is getting soft. They are talking about the Veritas/Pfizer director story and sympathizing with the guy that got busted.

“Imagine going on a date unwinding relaxing then having your career ended” - Tim just now

FUCK THESE MOTHER FUCKERS!!! They are ALL ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE! They are FUCKING with peoples LIVES with this Covid vaxx shit!!! Mutating a virus bro?? To sell a clot shot??? That should be a DEATH SENTENCE!! And Tim is worried about his career???

NO FUCKING MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone involved loses EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
I don’t think Tim and Co were actually sympathizing.

Top Bottom