Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
👆

Why do I ❤️ Novak

Because he is the one athlete that stood his ground even though it cost him millions and grand-slam titles. No athlete has sacrificed more for truth than him.

If there ever was a LAC professional athlete it's Novak Djokovic

In addition, he's the GOAT of his sport.

And his foundation helps children - guy puts a ton of his own money into others.

LFG
Kyrie “Flat Earth” Irving deserves a mention here too.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Count me as one that had a similar upbringing. I can remember buying my dad a 6 pack when I was 15. The guy who owned the store just looked outside and saw him in his truck and sold it to me. Nowadays? LOL, we'd all go to jail for that.

Also, democrats back then didn't like the idea of allowing grown men to go in a bathroom with young ladies, children, ect.. It is truly disgusting what our "elected leaders" have done to advance this crap.

Kids who get caught smoking now - even a cigarette - are suspended immediately. When I was in high school, the back door where we entered was unofficially the "smoking area". I had to walk in through all the students and teachers who gathered there to smoke every morning.

I wouldn't trade how I grew up with anyone. We could ride our bikes all over the place, fish in any pond or stream we found, and no one had to worry that some psycho would try to kill or kidnap us. Now, people can't risk letting their children out of sight for a minute if they actually care about them.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Look, Okie. I could explain it to you with hand puppets and it still wouldn’t be any clearer for you. For. Fuck’s. Sake. You are going to be right at home at the bottom of the SEC. Maybe a Longhorn can explain it to him, because I think even they can grasp the obvious. @MortgageHorn ?
With all due respect to you both I d like to know what hes talking about as I cannot find the original post to investigate. Can you just explain it so I can get it? Thanks

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Must have watched that a hundred times with my kids.
In the late 70s my Mom happened to be in a Dairy Queen when Dom Delouise happened to stop in on his way to treatment at the Menninger Mental Health clinic in Topeka. Dom was so funny because he “suffered” multiple personalities. When my Mom saw him he fell into an impromptu skit while ordering that lasted for 10 minutes and had everyone in the place rolling with laughter.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Is it time for their injections?
Pfizer wants to alter virus's so they can keep selling mRNA vax. A huge money maker. I wager they have been doing this for awhile. Fair short trial and then hang them all.
Nothing is going to happen to any of these Marketers of Death on a federal level. They need to be tried in states like Florida or Missouri where they can be sentenced to state jails for killing residents of those states.

FreeMiner

Legendary
In the late 70s my Mom happened to be in a Dairy Queen when Dom Delouise happened to stop in on his way to treatment at the Menninger Mental Health clinic in Topeka. Dom was so funny because he “suffered” multiple personalities. When my Mom saw him he fell into an impromptu skit while ordering that lasted for 10 minutes and had everyone in the place rolling with laughter.
When Hollywood still produced family content, that was good clean fun.
I cancelled all programming probably 15 years ago. Can't remember the last new movie I went to see.
I won't have the perversion and filth in the house.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Come on Joe, why not give Zelinsky Nuclear Subs, and 2-3 nuclear powered Air Craft Carriers with all supporting naval vessels.
Maybe give him Nuclear Missiles, yah there yah go. Get him some missile silo's built so you can give him nuclear ICBM's Joe.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder

Captain Chaos still absolutely murders me.

Pineapple

Legendary
With all due respect to you both I d like to know what hes talking about as I cannot find the original post to investigate. Can you just explain it so I can get it? Thanks
I’m saying the riddles from “Q” could be answered by numerous events and they are too cryptic to be tied to anything for certain.

@Jayhox says they are absolute proof of events before they happen.

Jayhox also believes that fouls are called equally at the PhagPhog.

BTAvenger

Elite
Kids who get caught smoking now - even a cigarette - are suspended immediately. When I was in high school, the back door where we entered was unofficially the "smoking area". I had to walk in through all the students and teachers who gathered there to smoke every morning.

I wouldn't trade how I grew up with anyone. We could ride our bikes all over the place, fish in any pond or stream we found, and no one had to worry that some psycho would try to kill or kidnap us. Now, people can't risk letting their children out of sight for a minute if they actually care about them.
I agree with everything you said. We grew up in the golden age for certain. Hell up until my sophomore year of high school in 1988 My high school had a designated smoking bathroom, a.k.a. “the dirt Lav”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom