Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

9Mounties07

Elite
Great interview from Jessie waters tonight with Paul Sperry…

Apparently the investigation into the Bidens is a counter intelligence investigation.

They had a FISA warrant open on them!!!
They had a warrant on Hunter correct? They can use the two hop rule juat like everyone did for the fake spygate bullshit

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Look, Kansas. Either write what events it referencing or what is happening or it’s just shit. You can attach it to any event and say / I told you so!

You sound like MSNBC.
Look, Okie. I could explain it to you with hand puppets and it still wouldn’t be any clearer for you. For. Fuck’s. Sake. You are going to be right at home at the bottom of the SEC. Maybe a Longhorn can explain it to him, because I think even they can grasp the obvious. @MortgageHorn ?

Fmoshermw

Elite
That appears to be a real article and not satire. Amazing.

While well intending citizens lined up, did the right thing, and received their COVID19 vaccinations -- now seeming to do more harm than good -- their unvaccinated friends stood by and let them do it. Some of them said too little. Some said nothing at all.

Even though they knew what we didn't.

Our blood is now on their hands.

Those are strong words. But the unvaccinated had access to important information about the potential side effects of vaccines. They knew about the risks of severe allergic reactions, blood clots, and other serious health complications. They knew that vaccines did not immunize us. They knew it wasn't effective, and that they can cause more harm than good.
Tough feeling to overcome to not say fvck these people.

Said this at the height of the Vax v Anti-Vax wars. People on both sides of the argument were/are passionate enough about their stance that satiation of their passion would only happen if when there was real suffering or death in the population of people of the other view.

But fellow Americans and people nonetheless.

It was terrifiying to watch through that filter.

I think it's just beginning but what has to eventually happen is a real reckoning of those that did wrong, straight fuckin talk about the real threat and then a just as aggressive medical campaign to find a way to curb or reverse the mRNA damage.

Pineapple

Legendary
Look, Okie. I could explain it to you with hand puppets and it still wouldn’t be any clearer for you. For. Fuck’s. Sake. You are going to be right at home at the bottom of the SEC. Maybe a Longhorn can explain it to him, because I think even they can grasp the obvious. @MortgageHorn ?
I’d invite you to a Wachovia, but Kansas is full of sheep fuckers. Not fighters.

Jokes aside, it isn’t clear. It’s all conjecture. I’ve never taken “Q” serious because it never says what will happen. It’s just asks questions and then believers say “see”.

It’s like calling an 800-psychic number. Very general and nothing factual stated.

Enjoy being a bottom dweller in the FCS 12 when Daddy leaves and brings along our retarded gay whorns.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I’d invite you to a Wachovia, but Kansas is full of sheep fuckers. Not fighters.

Jokes aside, it isn’t clear. It’s all conjecture. I’ve never taken “Q” serious because it never says what will happen. It’s just asks questions and then believers say “see”.

It’s like calling an 800-psychic number. Very general and nothing factual stated.

Enjoy being a bottom dweller in the FCS 12 when Daddy leaves and brings along our retarded gay whorns.
LOL. You will be begging Nebraska to tell you their secret to success when Vandy and Miss St are making you gargle and swallow.

And if you don’t see most of what Q told us being proven in real time, your aren’t built for the aftermath of the Awakening. But we enjoy you being around and hope you don’t act like you were on board the whole time a few years from now.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I have also thought this from the beginning. Russia should be able to take it in a couple weeks if not quicker.
Russia military was not financed since the fall of the USSR. Their military assets are old and rusted. The only way for the new soviet armed forces to grow is Attacking.

The more Ukraine is defended, the more the Soviet military budget will grow. New weapons can be built and the more soldiers can be conscripted. It is the self funding legacy of WAR.

Pineapple

Legendary
LOL. You will be begging Nebraska to tell you their secret to success when Vandy and Miss St are making you gargle and swallow.

And if you don’t see most of what Q told us being proven in real time, your aren’t built for the aftermath of the Awakening. But we enjoy you being around and hope you don’t act like you were on board the whole time a few years from now.
1674708502682.gif

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
5o61uvqhefaknebmemcftt3ref.jpg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

👆 😂

Top Bottom