Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
👆

Why do I ❤️ Novak

Because he is the one athlete that stood his ground even though it cost him millions and grand-slam titles. No athlete has sacrificed more for truth than him.

If there ever was a LAC professional athlete it's Novak Djokovic

In addition, he's the GOAT of his sport.

And his foundation helps children - guy puts a ton of his own money into others.

LFG

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I'd have never gotten away with stealing my dad's cigarettes. He always knew how many packs he had.

One night when I was a kid, he told me to go get a pack out of his truck. The wind was blowing really hard, and I was throwing the pack up into the wind and trying to catch it in the floodlights. Except one throw was errant, and the cigs wound up on the roof of the house. I went back in and told him there were none. He didn't believe me, went and hunted for himself and then drove several miles to get a pack. You better believe I was out early the next morning looking for those cigarettes. I didn't see them on the roof, so I assumed (hoped) they went down the gutter and eventually into oblivion. The beating I would have received if he'd found out....

I don’t remember what his punishment was.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
that70s-show-kitty.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^FFS^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Somebody just sent this to me. And to me this is corny as hell but funny as hell. A classic from my childhood in the 80s.
the whole thing is funny to me, but skip to the five minute part

I try to add a little bit of humor Every Once In a While to this thread
Cannonball Run is one of the All Time classics. Both 1 and 2 are incredible. All Star casts of All Star casts.

denn

Legendary
Founder
What a different world we lived in during the 80s and 90s and before. I could go in a store and buy my dad's cigarettes, or better yet, get them out of a vending machine, but my sisters didn't have to worry about going to the bathroom and encountering 60 year old men pretending to be women.
Count me as one that had a similar upbringing. I can remember buying my dad a 6 pack when I was 15. The guy who owned the store just looked outside and saw him in his truck and sold it to me. Nowadays? LOL, we'd all go to jail for that.

Also, democrats back then didn't like the idea of allowing grown men to go in a bathroom with young ladies, children, ect.. It is truly disgusting what our "elected leaders" have done to advance this crap.

denn

Legendary
Founder
It is truly amazing that Spyfart thinks he should retain his position on any committee...let alone serve in the United States congress. We have people from the Jan. 6th farce still being held without any rights for walking into a tax payer funded building, and this guys sleeps with a known Chinese spy, and he sits on the house permanent intelligence committee? It is a clown world in DC. He should have never stepped foot on that committe, along with Schiff.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Is it time for their injections?
Pfizer wants to alter virus's so they can keep selling mRNA vax. A huge money maker. I wager they have been doing this for awhile. Fair short trial and then hang them all.

Top Bottom