Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Last edited:

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

FnLH0u-XwBc3a8u

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
@MortgageHorn A recent Texas Supreme Court ruling opens the door for the State of Texas to take over running the Houston ISD and removal of all Trustees. The reasoning is piss poor academic achievement.

Dallas ISD is next in line.

A huge problem for the ISDs are actions by government and the courts which handcuff schools from disciplining students, lawsuits by parents and obscene salaries for administrators. Schools don't need more money. They need to spend it wiser.
I like hearing this. School districts across the nation need to be straightened out.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
It is because there is never any consequences for the Bureaucrats. Yu can never vote them out.
I have mentioned this periodically. The Founding Fathers never dreamed of a huge bloated Bureaucracy that is accountable o no one, can make their own rules, laws and regulations.
How to solve this problem?
Only way is to get rid of them all as employees, and hire them strictly as contractors on strict term limits.
And get rid of Unconstitutional Depts.
Such as Dept of Education, Agriculture, FBI, CIA etc.etc etc etc.
Truth is 80% of the administrative state could be fired tomorrow and everything would run fine. Other big problem is there are no standards for working for the government anymore, thus all the freaks and far left people go there.

utv2316

Elite
Founder
Where is the Right Wing version of George Soros? There are several billionaires that could be dropping money to oppose this.
You have to realize that George Soros is funded by the US taxpayer - gifted to him by those in Congress who are indebted to him. He pays nothing from his pocket.
The Republicans who are wealthy enough to offset this either recognize the futility of opposing the swamp or else are a part of the swamp.

FreeMiner

Legendary

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I work with family it was more of if it wasn't going to work out I would take a payout and they would help me establish a mobile welding unit to where I could help not on the other shops but other people. But I ended up firing everybody and now I can do in 8 hours would it used to take three peoples in 8 hours so I do 6 hours it took them 24 hours and I'm beating the clock. So what we're doing is I will do sales two days a week I will work in the shop 3 days a week and my shopping Myrtle Beach will do the bulk of my big stuff anything over $10,000 or 10k pounds. As much as I hate to say I'm not going to go anywhere unless it's scuba diving or fishing
Why did you fire yourself

MortgageHorn

Founder
SIAP

I think one of you posted the above or I saw it earlier on Twiiter.

So anywhoo I passed this website https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov/search that lists every payment received by every doc or teaching hospital or company made by "Big Pharma" to someone I know.

As you know said person has a huge federal lawsuit against a certain hospital.

Well after a little research it seems that the defendants in the lawsuit have been taking money from "Big Pharma".

Nothing unusual there - until you see that said defendants, that "fired" several outstanding medical personnel for not getting a "clot-shot", happen to be taking money from companies that make "Approved" meds that end up killing patients, while at same time bashing "horse" meds that were basically almost free and worked.

Based on this just this small amount of research done just minutes ago...

It would be interesting if an LACers that had docs or went to hospitals that advocated for the jab and ignored "horse" meds if they as well were taking money from "Big Pharma" that makes the "Approved" meds that don't work or worse.

Maybe get a cross-section of the country's docs and hospitals - see what we might uncover.

If we get a lot of data I'll get it into the hands of a famous conservative reporter that I know.

Again website is

https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov/search

And it's really easy to use.

And wouldn't you want to know how much $ you personal physician is being paid by "Big Pharma"? Maybe time to find a doc that thinks critically and is not just writing scripts for $

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Founder
I work with family it was more of if it wasn't going to work out I would take a payout and they would help me establish a mobile welding unit to where I could help not on the other shops but other people. But I ended up firing everybody and now I can do in 8 hours would it used to take three peoples in 8 hours so I do 6 hours it took them 24 hours and I'm beating the clock. So what we're doing is I will do sales two days a week I will work in the shop 3 days a week and my shopping Myrtle Beach will do the bulk of my big stuff anything over $10,000 or 10k pounds. As much as I hate to say I'm not going to go anywhere unless it's scuba diving or fishing

Good for you mate!!

It's more fun living "your best life" :cool:

FreeMiner

Legendary
Truth is 80% of the administrative state could be fired tomorrow and everything would run fine. Other big problem is there are no standards for working for the government anymore, thus all the freaks and far left people go there.
100%. Is America even a Republic or Constitutional. Who decided to create all these Departments outside of the Constitution?
How many hundreds of thousands of pages of rules and regulations have they created without being voted on and approved by congress.
Think Department of the Interior or EPA etc

FreeMiner

Legendary
German General says Ukraine War is lost and they should seek peace with Russia.
This whole affair was created by the Bushes, Obama and Biden.
They in reality are War Criminals along with NATO and UK.
Probably 500,000 dead by the time this is over if it does not go Nuclear. And for what?

Latest posts

Top Bottom