Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
NOPE
"It has also asked the panel to consider the usage of two COVID vaccine shots a year for some young children, and in older adults and persons with compromised immunity."

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
324735829_1269197567013056_5016305234886113708_n.jpg

1674489488158.png

FreeMiner

Legendary
The more people are waking up to the covid vaccine scam. the more government entities double down, triple down and beyond. The evil does not care about what citizens think about the death jab.
It is because there is never any consequences for the Bureaucrats. Yu can never vote them out.
I have mentioned this periodically. The Founding Fathers never dreamed of a huge bloated Bureaucracy that is accountable o no one, can make their own rules, laws and regulations.
How to solve this problem?
Only way is to get rid of them all as employees, and hire them strictly as contractors on strict term limits.
And get rid of Unconstitutional Depts.
Such as Dept of Education, Agriculture, FBI, CIA etc.etc etc etc.

denn

Legendary
Founder
It is because there is never any consequences for the Bureaucrats. Yu can never vote them out.
I have mentioned this periodically. The Founding Fathers never dreamed of a huge bloated Bureaucracy that is accountable o no one, can make their own rules, laws and regulations.
How to solve this problem?
Only way is to get rid of them all as employees, and hire them strictly as contractors on strict term limits.
And get rid of Unconstitutional Depts.
Such as Dept of Education, Agriculture, FBI, CIA etc.etc etc etc.
I believe a couple three letter places can be taken away as easily as they were started. Via an executive order. I know this to be true of one of them. One that was just given billions more in funding recently. If Trump was interested in truly draining the swamp, he had an opportunity to get rid of a big chunk of it here, but instead appointed someone that is now lecturing at the WEF conferences and his org hasbeen tragically partisan.

denn

Legendary
Founder
My wife works for them on the staffing side and said this was a rogue manager at one of the stores in Canada. I can tell you from hearing the meetings that home depot is far from going woke especially with top leadership.
Most people who are shopping there are blue collar workers. They go too woke, they will not be in business any more. They will try to be as woke as they can without too much profit being lost, I think you can bet on that though.

That rogue manager should be be fired ASAP.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
My wife works for them on the staffing side and said this was a rogue manager at one of the stores in Canada. I can tell you from hearing the meetings that home depot is far from going woke especially with top leadership.
Too late. I’ve already printed off 100 copies and am in the process of taping them all around my local store.

denn

Legendary
Founder

It needs censorship because it is so wildly horrifying to the overwhelming majority of people in this world. Without censorship, these brain defected people would be getting the help they need for their mental instability. Instead they are celebrated and the 99.99999% of the world is censored to make it look like we approve of this mental defect.

We do not and never will either condone this behavior. It is gross at best.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Not to me. I would fake her out. Bang the hell out of her. Spout her ideology. Then when she fell in love I’d tell her I wanted kinky sex - have her wear Trump Shirts MAGA Hats and dance around the house saying what bullshit feminism and blm and “homos” are. Then fuck her make her yell, Bang me Trump! Give it to me, MAGADADDY!

Afterwards, tell her I was disgusted with her and show everyone in her circle pics and video showing she is a closeted Trump fan.

Would make a solid thread. Probably take 90 days.
Dang homes that is well thought out and detailed...

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Isaiah 14:

9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
Can you use a more modern translation please. NIV is good. Thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom