Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
100%. Is America even a Republic or Constitutional. Who decided to create all these Departments outside of the Constitution?
How many hundreds of thousands of pages of rules and regulations have they created without being voted on and approved by congress.
Think Department of the Interior or EPA etc
I view the economic cost of regulations as a tax. Mercatus Center has done a lot of research on the cost of regulations on the economy and it is several trillion. The numbers are from 2012 so it's probably 5-6 trillion every year that it costs growth.

McLaughlin-Cost-of-Regs-as-a-Country-chart-v1.png

FreeMiner

Legendary
I view the economic cost of regulations as a tax. Mercatus Center has done a lot of research on the cost of regulations on the economy and it is several trillion. The numbers are from 2012 so it's probably 5-6 trillion every year that it costs growth.

Exactly. A hidden tax that is never discussed. Just like the bullshit CPI numbers.
The single largest cost to the taxpayer every year is not food or the necessities of life. But the cost of Government.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I can see the end of NATO coming and perhaps the break up of the EU.
Especially considering the majority of the cost of NATO is carried by the US Taxpayer. EU has the 3rd largest economy on earth and 600M people but the US Taxpayer pays for their Defense.

🇭🇺Journalists from Hungary report that the Kiev regime is conducting ethnic cleansing by forcibly mobilizing Hungarians — Mass mobilization of Hungarians has begun in the Transcarpathian region of Ukraine.

Over the past few days, military enlistment offices have been on duty in public places, and also conducted house-to-house and apartment-by-apartment rounds with summonses in the cities of Beregovo,Vinogradov and in the village of Surte.These Settlements are places of compact residence for the Hungarian diaspora, whose share of the local population is 30-50%.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
when did burning gas turn dirty from being clean?
China sponsored a report done by a company in CA and the report stated that gas stoves are dangerous. China knows we have an abundance of natural gas so this is another way to weaken the US.
So China is in a large part governing the US through these types of efforts and the Biden admin is assisting them.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

It’s worse than the dollar cost of regulations. Many regulatory agencies actually work contrary to their stated mission.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Why are they lying and saying that is him if its not? Im confused on the premise. I cant imagine him being able to move like that after all he went through . .

I guess the theory is he died with gigantic strands of clots strangling his heart and lungs, so rather than someone disclosing such a high profile, horrific vaccine death, they create a living version of Weekend at Bernie's for him to live on.

Personally, I don't know what to believe. The whole story seems odd and just wrong. Like the ambulance waiting in the parking lot of the stadium for 10 minutes while security got his mother out of the crowd and loaded up. We saw that live as it happened that night. A news reporter posted that on twitter, complete with a pic of the ambulance sitting outside the stadium. Huh? The guy was just brought back from death on the field and we're going to wait on mom, in lieu of just bringing her there in somebody's car whilst we rush the near dead man to the hospital as soon as possible?

But what sticks out to me as far as it not being him is him meeting with the team. There'd be at least a couple rebels in that lockerroom who would be saying they didn't see him, or that wasn't him, etc. Mom, Dad, maybe a few players who were his best friends, could be bought off, potentially. Keeping the entire team silent seems extraordinarily unlikely.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I guess the theory is he died with gigantic strands of clots strangling his heart and lungs, so rather than someone disclosing such a high profile, horrific vaccine death, they create a living version of Weekend at Bernie's for him to live on.

Personally, I don't know what to believe. The whole story seems odd and just wrong. Like the ambulance waiting in the parking lot of the stadium for 10 minutes while security got his mother out of the crowd and loaded up. We saw that live as it happened that night. A news reporter posted that on twitter, complete with a pic of the ambulance sitting outside the stadium. Huh? The guy was just brought back from death on the field and we're going to wait on mom, in lieu of just bringing her there in somebody's car whilst we rush the near dead man to the hospital as soon as possible?

But what sticks out to me as far as it not being him is him meeting with the team. There'd be at least a couple rebels in that lockerroom who would be saying they didn't see him, or that wasn't him, etc. Mom, Dad, maybe a few players who were his best friends, could be bought off, potentially. Keeping the entire team silent seems extraordinarily unlikely.
Sounds super far fetched but that video cant be him doing that. Zero way he could move like that.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Why are they lying and saying that is him if its not? Im confused on the premise. I cant imagine him being able to move like that after all he went through . .

95% of the nfl is vaxxed so if he died suddenly via the vax it surely would have frightened everybody that got the jab

it would be a bad look on the league if he died this way

so the nfl wanted to keep his death quiet, they surely compensated the parents and had everyone sign nda's

the video that was posted earlier this morning seemed like plausible evidence of his unfortunate death

might be some wb's come out soon idk, hopefully so

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
100%. Is America even a Republic or Constitutional. Who decided to create all these Departments outside of the Constitution?
How many hundreds of thousands of pages of rules and regulations have they created without being voted on and approved by congress.
Think Department of the Interior or EPA etc
Some SC ruling 50 or so years ago decided that congress could shirk its responsibilities on oversight and enforcement of law by allowing the Prez to create, oversee, and fund by executive order.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Some SC ruling 50 or so years ago decided that congress could shirk its responsibilities on oversight and enforcement of law by allowing the Prez to create, oversee, and fund by executive order.
I am going to need to see that ruling. Pretty sure that is untrue. Congress just continually shirks its responsibility and allows the POTUS to do what he wants. Nothing in the Article 2 powers allow for this. Lazy pieces of shit.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
I am going to need to see that ruling. Pretty sure that is untrue. Congress just continually shirks its responsibility and allows the POTUS to do what he wants. Nothing in the Article 2 powers allow for this. Lazy pieces of shit.
Dodd-Frank gave the Prez ‘funding without oversight’, which is yuge, and Congress can’t do a damned thing about it regarding certain agencies. Only 12 years ago, but I believe there is a much more distant ruling that allowed the executive to vastly expand its power. Still searching, be right back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom