Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Dodd-Frank gave the Prez ‘funding without oversight’, which is yuge, and Congress can’t do a damned thing about it regarding certain agencies. Only 12 years ago, but I believe there is a much more distant ruling that allowed the executive to vastly expand its power. Still searching, be right back.
Thank you

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
FnMGEwUXwAIRNC9

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Dodd-Frank gave the Prez ‘funding without oversight’, which is yuge, and Congress can’t do a damned thing about it regarding certain agencies. Only 12 years ago, but I believe there is a much more distant ruling that allowed the executive to vastly expand its power. Still searching, be right back.
Now, there's another real winner on the [D] side - Barney Frank. :rolleyes:

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Maybe why the North Pole is moving towards Russia faster and maybe why the South Atlantic Anomaly is happening. Essentially like having 3 poles.
Maybe Pole Shift is not Tinfoil Hat Country after all.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
100%. Is America even a Republic or Constitutional. Who decided to create all these Departments outside of the Constitution?
How many hundreds of thousands of pages of rules and regulations have they created without being voted on and approved by congress.
Think Department of the Interior or EPA etc

Trump could've eliminated many of those with the stroke of a pen. He eliminated none of them.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
100%. Is America even a Republic or Constitutional. Who decided to create all these Departments outside of the Constitution?
How many hundreds of thousands of pages of rules and regulations have they created without being voted on and approved by congress.
Think Department of the Interior or EPA etc
Answer:
Unintended consequences.
…or maybe intentional, while still appearing to be unintentional.
🤔

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
SIAP

I think one of you posted the above or I saw it earlier on Twiiter.

So anywhoo I passed this website https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov/search that lists every payment received by every doc or teaching hospital or company made by "Big Pharma" to someone I know.

As you know said person has a huge federal lawsuit against a certain hospital.

Well after a little research it seems that the defendants in the lawsuit have been taking money from "Big Pharma".

Nothing unusual there - until you see that said defendants, that "fired" several outstanding medical personnel for not getting a "clot-shot", happen to be taking money from companies that make "Approved" meds that end up killing patients, while at same time bashing "horse" meds that were basically almost free and worked.

Based on this just this small amount of research done just minutes ago...

It would be interesting if an LACers that had docs or went to hospitals that advocated for the jab and ignored "horse" meds if they as well were taking money from "Big Pharma" that makes the "Approved" meds that don't work or worse.

Maybe get a cross-section of the country's docs and hospitals - see what we might uncover.

If we get a lot of data I'll get it into the hands of a famous conservative reporter that I know.

Again website is

https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov/search

And it's really easy to use.

And wouldn't you want to know how much $ you personal physician is being paid by "Big Pharma"? Maybe time to find a doc that thinks critically and is not just writing scripts for $
Thanks fo that. Pfizer shows up on my doctor’s 2021 report. Someone tell me about Eli Lilly because they made Pfizer’s large payments look small.

Top Bottom