Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
This doesn't seem right.

Fmy47qYXEAI-xXL

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Geezus. Why did I just get email at 8:17 pm?

E502C4EA-5B22-4DAD-99F7-BFAEC1FF760D.jpeg

We've got a seriously fucked up kid who is a real, very well known threat. I've known him since he was 7 years old. Got released from jail and turned around and shot out windows at the elem school last week. He has a hit list. Max is #1 on the list.

The actual fuck? I get a vague district wide email hours later????? (And it's not him, as I thankfully know for a fact he's still sitting in jail as of 10 minutes ago. Don't think I didn't check)

I get immediate district phone calls for anything and everything else. A flake of snow? Max being named all state? Phone call. 2 students letting in an unauthorized generic human? Meh. Email a few hours after the fact.

****There's a backstory that I shared a few years ago...and suffice it to say it hasn't improved other than Max is now untouchable by the admin. Thankfully, he's a truly great human (because I raised him to be a man) . Max graduates in a few months. Just need to get him through. And then we're going to go scorched earth on this ridiculous,protect the insane at all costs bullshit. We have the pulll to win this fight. Not bragging. It is what it is. . (Max was the first target of this woke bullshit here in Oakwood)

And yeah. I'm postimg the latest mug shot even though for once it wasn't him this time. He's a legal adult (thus...easy permanent expulsion...which nobody will do) If it comes up on the next school shooting and it's this kid, I'm putting it on record, right now and here, he is known to authorities and the community....and it will not be a shock to anyone.

5E842EE2-FCCB-42F8-A294-6683B3E29177.jpeg

Make no mistake. My heart absolutely breaks for this boy. He's a meth baby adopted by good people who tried their best. Never had a chance in life (Max is less forgiving than I) But it doesn't break enough to risk anybody in our community. And sure as hell not enough to risk my son's life.

Last edited:
Geezus. Why did I just get email at 8:17 pm?

View attachment 162890

We've got a seriously fucked up kid who is a real, very well known threat. I've known him since he was 7 years old. Got released from jail and turned around and shot out windows at the elem school last week. He has a hit list. Max is #1 on the list.

The actual fuck? I get a vague district wide email hours later????? (And it's not him, as I thankfully know for a fact he's still sitting in jail as of 10 minutes ago. Don't think I didn't check)

I get immediate district phone calls for anything and everything else. A flake of snow? Max being named all state? Phone call. 2 students letting in an unauthorized generic human? Meh. Email a few hours after the fact.

****There's a backstory that I shared a few years ago...and suffice it to say it hasn't improved other than Max is now untouchable by the admin. Thankfully, he's a truly great human (because I raised him to be a man) . Max graduates in a few months. Just need to get him through. And then we're going to go scorched earth on this ridiculous,protect the insane at all costs bullshit. We have the pulll to win this fight. Not bragging. It is what it is. . (Max was the first target of this woke bullshit here in Oakwood)

And yeah. I'm postimg the latest mug shot even though for once it wasn't him this time. He's a legal adult (thus...easy permanent expulsion...which nobody will do) If it comes up on the next school shooting and it's this kid, I'm putting it on record, right now and here, he is known to authorities and the community....and it will not be a shock to anyone.

View attachment 162891

Make no mistake. My heart absolutely breaks for this boy. He's a meth baby adopted by good people who tried their best. Never had a chance in life (Max is less forgiving than I) But it doesn't break enough to risk anybody in our community. And sure as hell not enough to risk my son's life.

He certainly looks like a school shooter

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
From another board.

“I regret getting the vaccine every day and I know many others do too.”​

Despite so many of them still shilling for the jab and making absurd excuses for all of the people suddenly dying, the truth is that they are terrified they’ll be next. I have much more respect for those who are at least honest about this grave mistake they made.

“I regret it because I have an immense fear of having an adverse health reaction specifically anything to do with sudden death or cardiac issues. It weighs on my mind daily.

Family pressures I was around my grandparents a lot and they were very very adamant that we had to vax otherwise we couldn’t see them.

The price many will have to pay for caving to the BS ??

It’s going to be in my thoughts for years. If not forever.

I wish I had not caved it wasn’t worth the everyday fear I have now and will probably have for years to come.

I wish so much that I was one of you guys (Purebloods).”

LINK

See the comments so sad.
Not to worry, Pfizer can fix all that anxiety right up with a few pills a day.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
He certainly looks like a school shooter
He already shot up the school windows. Not a huge leap.

He's still being held.

Max can't stand him but is sure, list not withstanding, he's at no serious risk. That list has Max and all of his closest friends lesding. But Max is at the top. His best friend is #2.

I will just say these are not the 2 boys to fuck with. Which kinda proves the truth that Jaden is flat out insane.

My pissed offedness aside...this is what infuriates me.

Here's a kid who had no chance. He's flat out crisis level insane. And nobody can do anything to get him help outside of prosecution. There's no mental health treatment, even while incarcerated. They'll let him go again and it's just going to get worse.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom