Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
16.png
This is the part that bothers me. My mom supported 3 kids and a full time job making peanuts - and these folks are seeing more benefits than her. Just not right.

extraterrestrial indeed, but they aint no like green men, it is a bearded man, in a shroud, headgear, you know kind of looks like this:
"save the children"
"save the planet"
"save the whales"
"save the ozone layer"

I wonder if these slogans and the like, that you have heard in the past, are a psychological tool, used to make us think that WE can do something to "save" anything.

If someone who leads you directs you toward a goal you cannot see, then "their might just be a chance". Further, and in the same notion, I wonder is these tools are used to make us think that:

1.) there is a problem on this earth that WE CREATED
2.) WE alone can fix this "problem"

If both of the above are believed to be true, then GOD has no part in it, and there is no need for Jesus.

FreeMiner

Legendary
They all need their necks stretched for Mass Murder.

In the US military, they did a thorough investigation of a large number of soldiers and found markers of cardiac injury in 68% of our soldiers. This was kept under wraps, but I am friends with the doctor who did the study.
In a study (not yet published) of 177 people in Puerto Rico (97% of whom were vaccinated), cardiac injury was objectively measured in 70% of the people measured (ages 8 to 84).

This is the part that bothers me. My mom supported 3 kids and a full time job making peanuts - and these folks are seeing more benefits than her. Just not right.
Yo uare right about that my friend......................if it was up to me, it would not be so, and those who are at fault would be left out in the cold to starve, let Jesus save them.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
My stepdad served in Vietnam. Had a heart attack and couldn’t work. Money he got a month? $1,000.

Complete bullshit.
It really pisses me off when I see all the wounded and maimed Veterans and seniors who built America passed over for those who gave nothing.
My old neighbor a Viet Nam Vet. All fucked up in his 70's then, so many back operations he was crippled, if he was not falling over he was having heart problems. Ad getting hauled off.
The government finally got him a wheelchair, but told him he would have to wait over a year for a ramp so he could get in and out of his house.
I said fuck that and took my own money and built him a wooden ramp myself. Took me a couple of days.
Those dirty SOB's. Help everyone but Americans.

"Don't make me have to provide receipts."

At one point he mentions he's not referring to the Blaze, so I assume he's going after Ben Shapiro in this.

Timcast IRL

Timcast IRL
5 hours ago

Crowder is right about everything

I listen to Tim Pool almost daily. I have listened to crowder a couple times before but it never really listened consistently. He’s 100% right. I am signing that petition and signing up for whatever he has going on

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom