Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
This doesn't seem right.

Fmy47qYXEAI-xXL
Veganism is healthy

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
ab5413b4e2c5ac5265c5aef71c71f9c1.jpg

^^and I'm sure he locked the garage when he left^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
He already shot up the school windows. Not a huge leap.

He's still being held.

Max can't stand him but is sure, list not withstanding, he's at no serious risk. That list has Max and all of his closest friends lesding. But Max is at the top. His best friend is #2.

I will just say these are not the 2 boys to fuck with. Which kinda proves the truth that Jaden is flat out insane.

My pissed offedness aside...this is what infuriates me.

Here's a kid who had no chance. He's flat out crisis level insane. And nobody can do anything to get him help outside of prosecution. There's no mental health treatment, even while incarcerated. They'll let him go again and it's just going to get worse.
No one messed with my 2 boys (twins) in high school or college but I always told them they couldn’t whip a bullet.

FreeMiner

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If anyone doesn't think the political pressure plus physical intimidation/pressure on the jury was the reason he wasn't acquitted, they are kidding themselves. There was no way he wasn't get convicted
It's also why they left Covid off as the reason for death. Only person in America who died with Wuhan in his blood and not called a Covid death.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^but of course^^

denn

Legendary
Founder

Trump had little to do with the creation of the vaccine. That was already years in the making. He was just the person who was in charge of things when a decision to release it or not came around. I sincerely doubt the vaccine saved close to 100 million lives. I sincerely wonder what Trump had to gain by supporting something that he must know is not close to what a vast majority of his supporters are dead set against. Is it swamp money? Something about the whole thing doesn't add up. I know he worked to make it a states issue but plenty of lives were ruined by federal "laws" enacted during the covid lockdown era. Safe and effective meds were not prescribed because of federal stuff as well. Big pharma get ahold of the Don?? He has a problem on his hands with this and he will go down with it if the Don's past is any indicator.

Despite all of this, he is still a better candidate than any other "conservative" of prominence....for now. I do not trust Desantis as far as my 3 year old nice can throw him.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Trump had little to do with the creation of the vaccine. That was already years in the making. He was just the person who was in charge of things when a decision to release it or not came around. I sincerely doubt the vaccine saved close to 100 million lives. I sincerely wonder what Trump had to gain by supporting something that he must know is not close to what a vast majority of his supporters are dead set against. Is it swamp money? Something about the whole thing doesn't add up. I know he worked to make it a states issue but plenty of lives were ruined by federal "laws" enacted during the covid lockdown era. Safe and effective meds were not prescribed because of federal stuff as well. Big pharma get ahold of the Don?? He has a problem on his hands with this and he will go down with it if the Don's past is any indicator.

Despite all of this, he is still a better candidate than any other "conservative" of prominence....for now. I do not trust Desantis as far as my 3 year old nice can throw him.
I’m with you on Desantis, the Bush’s man...

denn

Legendary
Founder
Nobody has the votes to beat their cheat....
Could be for sure. Doesn't help that the cheaters will use the people fed up with Trump pimping "his" vaccine as proof of his waning support within the base. I will still support him because I am not a one issue voter but there are many out there that are not like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom