Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
The vax was always his swamp moment and he failed big time in that regard. The Donald is going to lose a lot of voters with his vax. With the expected cheating by dems, he doesn't have those votes to lose.
Agree, this is definitely a line in the sand when it comes to Trump. If that’s the stance he is going to take on the bio weapon clot shots, then it’s a no for me dog.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
For myself it is plenty enough because I make my own health decisions and it is not my right to dictate to others what theirs should be. No matter how insane I think what they are doing is.
This should be framed something like this-

I (trump) removed red tape and govt bureaucracy in a time of need and for that I am proud… Warp speed paved the way for the Govt getting out of the way and allowing the private sector to work to accomplish something at a pace that has not been seen before.

our goal was to act and and act swiftly.

I can say that I believe there were biased and nefarious individuals whose motives and ideology’s may have led to decisions that were not in the overall best interest of society as a whole. Blah blah blah…

Something like that…

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Could be for sure. Doesn't help that the cheaters will use the people fed up with Trump pimping "his" vaccine as proof of his waning support within the base. I will still support him because I am not a one issue voter but there are many out there that are not like that.
None of it matters unless the whole criminal system is cremated.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
CERN is trying to find the “God Particle”.
CERN is in Geneva

Revelation 2:13 “I know that you live where Satan's throne* is, and yet you hold fast to my name and have not denied your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was martyred among you, where Satan lives.”

Antipas was martyred in what is today known as Geneva.

Coincidence?

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
323408202_1410334896441307_3243874739721262372_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom