Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
TRUMP WOULD FUCK THEM ALL UP WITH A KASH PATEL-TYPE AS AG AND CLEANING HOUSE AT THE FBI!!

I’m not being cryptic. I’ve said this shit a million times.

And you've been dead wrong a million times. Putting it in all caps isn't changing the facts.

The guy who put Chris Wray as the FBI director, blames the pro-life movement for a poor mid-term and backs Kevin McCarthy in the current fight is going to do anything but "**** them all up". The guy who steamrolled the vaccine into the American public isn't going to tear down anything, apart from his own support.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Not every state allows recalls. The Rino's who would do this might as well be socialibdems. Any of those who voted to impeach Trump are candidates. The last thing they want is any "bull in the China shop" Speaker who might let any investigations actually investigate. Maybe a Speaker who would open up the Congressional Fund used to pay off their misdeeds for all the world to see. Who did what and how much did the taxpayers pay out.
Oh yeah . . . nobody who voted to impeach Trump is still around (or only 1 or 2). Funny how the people speak (when allowed to).

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I will admit that I do not follow the Ukrainian conflict closely, but I read what @FreeMiner posts and then I see tweets like this one below and I am utterly confused. There are two entirely different stories being told. Is it all propaganda?

MSM trying to make people think that their being robbed is at least effective.

OPD77

Legendary

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
And you've been dead wrong a million times. Putting it in all caps isn't changing the facts.

The guy who put Chris Wray as the FBI director, blames the pro-life movement for a poor mid-term and backs Kevin McCarthy in the current fight is going to do anything but "**** them all up". The guy who steamrolled the vaccine into the American public isn't going to tear down anything, apart from his own support.
hey look ETNVol is ramping up

Great to see

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Trump has put more Swamp creatures on center stage to be exposed than you can ever imagine. And he has done it in many ways. All of the people you complain about are either now out of government or soon to be powerless because Trump shined the light on them. And he’s no finished. All of the evidence we are now seeing is just a taste of what the good guys behind the scenes have been collecting for the last 6 years. The second term is where the hammer drops and the Great Awakening comes to fruition. The vast majority will support the trials, prison sentences, and treason executions. The greatest sting operation in history. It’s just not on everyone’s preferred timeline.

I love your faith!

Apparently rooting for KU football is a great foundation for such. 😂

Messing with you - love you brother - you have talked me off the edge more than once.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Happily married, but still appreciate the scenery

Good for you!!!

Then bring Mrs LAC2 along and I'll buy you both dinner and drinks show you around if you'd like.

I promise to be on best behavior in front of her - I'll be a True-Texas Gentleman

***Just one thing - does she know about this thread or should I act like a "Normie"***

Latest posts

Top Bottom