Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
hey rogan, you are a really talented operator

who did hero don blame for the totally legit and meaningful midterm losses?

was it pro life voters?

No. It was pro life fighters who won and then went home instead of staying in the fight, and it was Republican candidates who handled the issue poorly that he blamed if I remember correctly.

And he is right. No exceptions was considered an extreme position and was shouted from the rooftops. So why wasn’t no exemptions ever treated the same manner in reverse? It’s not like the Democrats have a moderate position on the matter, but that was rarely if ever brought up.

Same mismanagement as ever by Republicans. They are terrible.

noleology

Elite
Founder

from the MB thread about Bills DB

needs prayers

texasgirlstuckinohio

Well-Known Member​

Gold Member
I just brought my daughter to the UC emergency room (heart. Now I’m asking for prayers for my girl. She has symptoms of a heart attack. Her heart is a mess) and the street to the er entrance is blocked to keep the hordes of media pushed across the street.

We won’t talk about walking into a scene of a guy loudly refusing to put a shirt on then escalated to punching a cop. He’s going to jail.

Pineapple

Legendary
Nuclear war is not happening. It’s simply not going to happen. Not even a chance.

9Mounties07

Elite
I’ll be honest. That concerns me, too. Gaetz can’t be dumb enough to let that happen through whatever the voting process is. I think you need a majority of all votes, not just the most votes, to elect a Speaker and neither McCarthy or Jeffries can get that on this first vote. In other words, Jeffries could get all Dem votes and still not have over 50%. Holy hell.
But 7 turncoats could vote with jeffries

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

1672793719802-jpeg.159833

I didn’t know you had made it down to Colombia 🇨🇴

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Libotay

Poster
Nuclear war is not happening. It’s simply not going to happen. Not even a chance.
What would have to happen for a single nuke to deployed by Russia into the Ukraine?

What could NEED that big a distraction?

I can think of at last one thing gaining enough traction...........you know............that thing that has so far managed to fuck all of our freedoms up without firing a shot.

I think that if and when the dam breaks on the harm caused by the experimental gene therapies then there will be the need for a diversion we have not seen in living memory.......BOOM

Pineapple

Legendary
What would have to happen for a single nuke to deployed by Russia into the Ukraine?

I can think of at last one thing gaining enough traction...........you know............that thing that has so far managed to fuck all of our freedoms up without firing a shot.

I think that if and when the dam breaks on the harm caused by the experimental gene therapies then there will be the need for a diversion we have not seen in living memory.......BOOM
It isn’t happening. An assassination or Muslim attack on the US? Sure.

Nukes would destroy their power. They would never risk it.

9Mounties07

Elite

Woa

.good one

Libotay

Poster
Small tactical nuke deployed by the Deep State/Global Cabal would do minimal relative damage but bring the world to an instant stop. And they will fabricate an evidence trail to Putin.
Putin is a WEF player. I was going to call him a pawn but he's more like a bishop so he is playing his part in this game that is already taking heat off the covid bullshit. will he go further, hell yeah!

Latest posts

Top Bottom