Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BTAvenger

Elite
So this is @tgsio and her daughter??? Does anyone have a means other than DMs here to reach out to her? Holy hell.
Shit. I remember her posting a Ways back about how her one daughter was having a lot of serious health issues due to getting the jab. Period Issues and sudden heart trouble. And if I recall correctly, she was a well conditioned athlete. This is incredibly sad.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Shit. I remember her posting a Ways back about how her one daughter was having a lot of serious health issues due to getting the jab. Period Issues and sudden heart trouble. And if I recall correctly, she was a well conditioned athlete. This is incredibly sad.

Yes. I believe she was/is a competitive diver. So sad all around. @tgsio , prayers for the speedy and fully healthy recovery of your baby girl, the doctors tending to her and you and her loving family and friends. God bless.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
I love your faith!

Apparently rooting for KU football is a great foundation for such. 😂

Messing with you - love you brother - you have talked me off the edge more than once.
If you believe that you should see the resolve I have as an MSU, Detroit Lions, Tigers, and Pistons fan. Ive been through more shit than anyone with that mess.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
While bizarre, I think he's forcing a response from people. Mostly the D's who quietly want McCarthy.

Why is it bizarre? He endorsed him 2 years ago, did again back in October, and now once more. McCarthy is his man.

I don't know what more Trump can do to prove he's not trying to burn down the deep state, he's trying to make peace with it. He's had a million opportunities to make war against the deep state, he punted every time. No one can take his decisions as a whole and make the case he's the anti-establishment warrior patriots think he is. He's a phony and short of joining McConnell and Biden in today's dog and pony show, I'm not sure what more he could do to prove it.

denn

Legendary
Founder
The battle for the speaker of the house is very intriguing to me. I would love to see McCarthy ousted, even with Trumps plea to get him in there. Trump's is supporting someone who has done more to help the democrats in congress than anything he has done to advance the citizen conservatives wishes. McCarthy has failed. He needs to step aside. Trump speaking up for McCarthy is just another person we all know is terrible for our agenda but he went ahead and threw his support behind him anyway. There are those that will blindly follow Trump, I am not one of those and think this is a big mistake and he will lose support from some. Which will be rough if he goes up against Desantis in 2024. JMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom