Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Wonder what they did to get to her. She knows Kevin is a RINO, yet here she is advocating for him to get the Gavel.
She said something like we need to pick McCarthy because none of the investigations can begin until we have a speaker, can't fire all of the Pelosi administrative types in the House,... blah, blah, blah. She has way too much trust in McCarthy.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
She said something like we need to pick McCarthy because none of the investigations can begin until we have a speaker, can't fire all of the Pelosi administrative types in the House,... blah, blah, blah. She has way too much trust in McCarthy.
Investigations - lol. Does she really think McCarthy will support/advance any legitimate "investigation"? I appreciate Gaetz and the others taking a stand - about damn time. I honestly don't care what happens on Capitol Hill. These people are psychopaths.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Dear LAC

Will be announced that a high-ranking member of the government directly had someone in the press banned from a blue-birdhouse soley for retribution of their reporting about them.

They have the receipts BTW

I think @Jayhox can confirm this would be a serious violation of the 1st Amendment.

You'll know when it breaks.

That's all I can say at this time.

:cool: HUMBLE FUCKING BRAG :cool:

Told You This Was Going to Drop.

This Board & Thread Has No Equal

Schiff was pissed that Sperry outed his "impeachment whistleblower"

1672792129036.png

Proof @MortgageHorn doesn’t bull-shit 👇

7956440B-62F3-4A2F-AB95-B33DEB61321F.jpeg

Attachments

• A8E3E16F-6D4A-4081-BC62-B357B779EE32.jpeg
    A8E3E16F-6D4A-4081-BC62-B357B779EE32.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Investigations - lol. Does she really think McCarthy will support/advance any legitimate "investigation"? I appreciate Gaetz and the others taking a stand - about damn time. I honestly don't care what happens on Capitol Hill. These people are psychopaths.
McCarthy is a piece of shit like Mitch in the Senate. MTG should publicly admit McCarthy doesn't have the votes and her and Jim Jordan should not vote for Kevin.

The Freedom caucus wants like 4 things from Kevin and they said they would back him for Speaker. Texas border plan, vote on term limits, ability to launch lawsuits against the Biden admin, and biggest is no more last minute budgets/CR's/NDAA votes a day before Christmas and return to an actual balanced budget.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
McCarthy is a piece of shit like Mitch in the Senate. MTG should publicly admit McCarthy doesn't have the votes and her and Jim Jordan should not vote for Kevin.

The Freedom caucus wants like 4 things from Kevin and they said they would back him for Speaker. Texas border plan, vote on term limits, ability to launch lawsuits against the Biden admin, and biggest is no more last minute budgets/CR's/NDAA votes a day before Christmas and return to an actual balanced budget.
Seems reasonable for anyone who cares about America - yet he refused. BUT ole Marjorie thinks he'll back an actual investigation.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Good for you!!!

Then bring Mrs LAC2 along and I'll buy you both dinner and drinks show you around if you'd like.

I promise to be on best behavior in front of her - I'll be a True-Texas Gentleman

***Just one thing - does she know about this thread or should I act like a "Normie"***
He would need you to be on your best behavior when you are behind her.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Someone convinced her the opposition voting tactic would result in a Democrat Speaker.
I think that is her out. I haven't seen anyone actually prove this can happen. Maybe it can, I don't know. But at this point, is McCarthy any different than Jeffries when you get down to goals and objectives of the uniparty? Maybe Gaetz doesn't want to waste tax payer dollars chasing investigations that will lead nowhere. I can appreciate that.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

OPD77

Legendary
giphy.gif
1672792945147.png

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
McCarthy balked on legitimate demands...he can go suck it. She’s obviously compromised...

Latest posts

Top Bottom