Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I’m so happy right now! I just found out Kansas reduced sales tax on groceries so now I’m only paying 6% instead of 8.5%! For perspective, if I spend $300 I will save enough to buy 18 eggs and have an extra .08 cents to put towards my child’s education. Yay!!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
We have touched on this in the past and I have heard Robert Barnes of Barnes Law say the case has no chance but dam it is an interesting approach to the 2020 election fraud.

If nothing else we'll find out once and for all who's compromised and who's not.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Prayers needed for my niece. What was thought to be either long covid, or a vaccine injury; has taken a downturn path. She was found this week to have stage 4 lung cancer (non-smoker), cancer in the brain, liver, lymph nodes, bone and pleural cavity.

I believe there was another thread on the main forum on alternative methods to cure cancer. My niece was put on Ivermectin and other antibiotics to tackle the long covid diagnosis. She had a chest x-ray in August that was clear.

My niece is very pro pharma as she works for Pfizer. She had her eyes opened up when her Dad, my oldest brother, had major heart issues within 2 weeks of his second vax.

Any information on treatments for cancer would be greatly appreciated. I would be thankful for any prayers for my niece Kelly.

Jeff
Prayers for Kelly, my friend.

fliptide

Elite
Founder
Prayers needed for my niece. What was thought to be either long covid, or a vaccine injury; has taken a downturn path. She was found this week to have stage 4 lung cancer (non-smoker), cancer in the brain, liver, lymph nodes, bone and pleural cavity.

I believe there was another thread on the main forum on alternative methods to cure cancer. My niece was put on Ivermectin and other antibiotics to tackle the long covid diagnosis. She had a chest x-ray in August that was clear.

My niece is very pro pharma as she works for Pfizer. She had her eyes opened up when her Dad, my oldest brother, had major heart issues within 2 weeks of his second vax.

Any information on treatments for cancer would be greatly appreciated. I would be thankful for any prayers for my niece Kelly.

Jeff
Prayers for your family.

Go to the blog. This is the origination of the long thread on tMB

Latest posts

Top Bottom