Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

racernhra

Elite
Founder
People will defend these jabs 'til their deaths. Why? Because human nature is to not admit you were taken in by their propaganda because you would have to question a lot of other stuff you were fed. People will die before admitting they were deceived.

“People will forgive you for being wrong, but they will never forgive you for being right—especially if events prove you right while proving them wrong.”

Thomas Sowell

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Prayers needed for my niece. What was thought to be either long covid, or a vaccine injury; has taken a downturn path. She was found this week to have stage 4 lung cancer (non-smoker), cancer in the brain, liver, lymph nodes, bone and pleural cavity.

I believe there was another thread on the main forum on alternative methods to cure cancer. My niece was put on Ivermectin and other antibiotics to tackle the long covid diagnosis. She had a chest x-ray in August that was clear.

My niece is very pro pharma as she works for Pfizer. She had her eyes opened up when her Dad, my oldest brother, had major heart issues within 2 weeks of his second vax.

Any information on treatments for cancer would be greatly appreciated. I would be thankful for any prayers for my niece Kelly.

Jeff

Sorry to hear this dude. I would be interested in that thread as well

Ofallontiger

Poster
Not sure of his Vaxx status but my uncle went to the Doctor thinking he was having gall bladder problems and they told him he has stage for 4 cancer. Spread from liver to colon etc. Gave him approx to year. This guy hasn’t been to the doc twice in his whole life. My parents were divorced so he was essentially a dad for several years taking me hunting, fishing, etc. this one hurts
Sorry about your Uncle, Smokehouse. Prayers lift for him, you and all those who know him.

Last edited:

Ofallontiger

Poster
Other than Drunkwitz not losing his job for losing to KU this soon and the AD who hired him looking like a moron. It’s absolutely true. Drunk isn’t going to be the coach by the time we play, anyway. 🤣
AD who hired Drink is already gone. Care to wager he is still the coach, and a wager on the game?

Also, thanks for the prayers for my niece, puts the above in perspective. No matter what, you are a great patriot.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
AD who hired Drink is already gone. Care to wager he is still the coach, and a wager on the game?

Also, thanks for the prayers for my niece, puts the above in perspective. No matter what, you are a great patriot.
School rivalries are school rivalries. Life is life. We raze here, but are ALL above it regarding things that truly matter. Avatar bet, and you’re on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom