Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Lindsay and don work together folks. Love to see don blaming pro life voters for the totally legit 22 results. Looks like don beleives in the results. This combined with his rather limp "fight" against the 2020 theft should expose him for what he is

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Not sure of his Vaxx status but my uncle went to the Doctor thinking he was having gall bladder problems and they told him he has stage for 4 cancer. Spread from liver to colon etc. Gave him approx to year. This guy hasn’t been to the doc twice in his whole life. My parents were divorced so he was essentially a dad for several years taking me hunting, fishing, etc. this one hurts

Sorry brother.

Wrong. The President of the Liberty bowl said that Mizzou was not their first choice from the SEC. They wanted Arkansas.
Hahaha, no dog in this fight, but anyone who believes this is a moron. The president of the Liberty Bowl did not make the far less economically profitable decision by choice. Even with Arkansas having a better fanbase, the profit potential of a border war KU-MU match-up is far superior.

Occams Razor says the President of the Liberty Bowl doesn't happen to be a functioning retard, and common sense says only a functioning retard passes on the opportunity to match up KU and MU without other outside considerations.

We can only speculate what those outside considerations were.

Ofallontiger

Poster
Hahaha, no dog in this fight, but anyone who believes this is a moron. The president of the Liberty Bowl did not make the far less economically profitable decision by choice. Even with Arkansas having a better fanbase, the profit potential of a border war KU-MU match-up is far superior.

Occams Razor says the President of the Liberty Bowl doesn't happen to be a functioning retard, and common sense says only a functioning retard passes on the opportunity to match up KU and MU without other outside considerations.

We can only speculate what those outside considerations were.
It was one hack journalist that claimed we wanted to avoid Kansas. We are scheduled to start playing them in football in a couple of years anyway. There is zero reason to avoid them.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Not sure of his Vaxx status but my uncle went to the Doctor thinking he was having gall bladder problems and they told him he has stage for 4 cancer. Spread from liver to colon etc. Gave him approx to year. This guy hasn’t been to the doc twice in his whole life. My parents were divorced so he was essentially a dad for several years taking me hunting, fishing, etc. this one hurts
Prayers brother!

OPD77

Legendary
Hot but obviously skipped high school biology...

FlJoW6pacAgX5oE
When will you be back in HTX? I have a 2 year standing promise to make good on getting you some deer meat. I have 2 at the processors rn and plan to get a couple of more. Just let me know, I'll make it happen.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
When will you be back in HTX? I have a 2 year standing promise to make good on getting you some deer meat. I have 2 at the processors rn and plan to get a couple of more. Just let me know, I'll make it happen.

Feb 23rd, but I don't have a house anymore. Don't know if I can get venison thru customs down here.

How about you cook up some backstrap and I'll bring the alcohol?

Latest posts

Top Bottom