Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Prayers needed for my niece. What was thought to be either long covid, or a vaccine injury; has taken a downturn path. She was found this week to have stage 4 lung cancer (non-smoker), cancer in the brain, liver, lymph nodes, bone and pleural cavity.

I believe there was another thread on the main forum on alternative methods to cure cancer. My niece was put on Ivermectin and other antibiotics to tackle the long covid diagnosis. She had a chest x-ray in August that was clear.

My niece is very pro pharma as she works for Pfizer. She had her eyes opened up when her Dad, my oldest brother, had major heart issues within 2 weeks of his second vax.

Any information on treatments for cancer would be greatly appreciated. I would be thankful for any prayers for my niece Kelly.

Jeff
Good Lord. I’m so sorry, Brother. Prayers sent.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
I have been saying this from the beginning. I was able to get many healthcare professionals and a Pharm D to admit I was right and this had no basis in vaccinations as we know them. All I could do was ask them to keep track over the next few years and do their best to save those who will be affected short and long term.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
It was one hack journalist that claimed we wanted to avoid Kansas. We are scheduled to start playing them in football in a couple of years anyway. There is zero reason to avoid them.
Other than Drunkwitz not losing his job for losing to KU this soon and the AD who hired him looking like a moron. It’s absolutely true. Drunk isn’t going to be the coach by the time we play, anyway. 🤣

OPD77

Legendary
If @OPD77 approves I hereby grant said rights by proxy.
I think you are both in South Houston Pearland/CL/LC maybe we can all meet up if ok with @OPD77 since I just a guest.
Yep....I live 300 miles away now but we can make it happen. I know I'll be in HTX around 2/14 so I guess we need to figure out dates and times suitable for all....but sounds good to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom