Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
I feel like I should weigh in on this whole “mizzou ducking ku” saga. As a mizzou guy I have to say…..I agree with @Jayhox , of course mizzou ducked them. Eli is a humongous an fagit. He is also in a passionate relationship with Brady Cook.
No idea what happened with the Bowl, but I can confirm Eli is a fagit and Cook is the worst QB in Division 1.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I will admit that I do not follow the Ukrainian conflict closely, but I read what @FreeMiner posts and then I see tweets like this one below and I am utterly confused. There are two entirely different stories being told. Is it all propaganda?

I have no notion as to the truth of the Russian info Freeminer posts, but we know Foxnews is nothing more than a mouthpiece for globalists.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Scott Perry releases statement on Kevin McCarthy​

FljLR3GWYAEj9o7

FljLR3GXoAIquGh

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
It’s called personal choice. Something you clearly use because of your mental illness.
That tranny is transphobic. That truck wanted to be bigger so it had an operation to let it’s outter appearance more accurately reflect who it is on the inside.

It’s a shame this day and age that such bigotry exists.

IU/NDFAN

Elite
Founder
So the football players vital signs have returned to normal, but he is still on vent. I pray he is fine, but if they did CPR for 10 min, it’s a sign he will probably be brain dead or severely brain damaged. Prayers for the young man and his family.
Wrong, CPR keeps the blood flowing through the entire body giving oxygen to all the vital organs. If he recovers, he will be fine.

Pineapple

Legendary
Wrong, CPR keeps the blood flowing through the entire body giving oxygen to all the vital organs. If he recovers, he will be fine.
Brain injury is always a risk in cardiac arrest patients achieving ROSC, however it is possible that prolonged CPR may cause further damage due to reduced cardiac output during resuscitation.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

'It’s a piece of cake really - that's why you have so many out here': Portland homeless​

'It’s a piece of cake really - that's why you have so many out here': Portland homeless woman boasts about how she is fed three meals a day by woke city and can stay in her tent all day and do drugs

A homeless woman on the streets of Portland bragged about the perks of living on the streets, including the free meals and the ability to be high all day.

The woman, known only as Wendy, said open-air drug policies are bringing more tents onto the streets.

Portland currently has more than 700 homeless encampments across the city within less than 150 square miles, and the ordeal has also led to the skyrocketing use of cocaine, heroin, LCD, and meth which officials decriminalized in 2020.

'It’s a piece of cake really that's why you probably have so many out here really because they feed you three meals a day and don’t have to do sh*** but stay in your tent and party,' Wendy told Kevin Dahlgren with community engagement organization We Heart Seattle.

66138001-11593701-Wendy_a_homeless_woman_was_candid_about_the_benefits_of_living_o-a-4_1672739518222.jpg

LINK

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I will admit that I do not follow the Ukrainian conflict closely, but I read what @FreeMiner posts and then I see tweets like this one below and I am utterly confused. There are two entirely different stories being told. Is it all propaganda?

I usually just skip over anything related to that situation because of exactly what you posted. I can't believe either side so I don't waste my time with it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

There's going to be some shenanigans. The Deep State wants McCarthy as Speaker. What little is being said via tweets etc. shows exactly how much the fear McCarthy not being elected and to what extent the establishment will go to see McCarthy is elected. If so, no meaningful investigations and certainly no charges or punishment dealt out and all money in the Omnibus bill will be funded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom