Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Start at page 26 line 19. Holy shit Kinzinger says it looks like you were trying to de-escalate the violence and the people around you were trying to incite violence.

This is worse than we even thought it could be.
Ok, blah, blah, blah… so basically what they are saying “spinning” is that Epps thought the Capitol was open to the public, so he was just encouraging them to go in to the rotunda peacefully.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Test run

EUDORA, Ark. — Murders, break-ins, and shootings are the causes of a mandatory curfew issued earlier this week in the Chicot County town of Eudora.

Thursday night, city officials explained why since Tuesday they’ve been stopping and searching people between 8:00 P.M. and 6:00 A.M. each night.

of-violence-in-eudora-curfew-extended/

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Could someone please explain the deal with this guy Tate?

I am oblivious, had never heard of him until recently and yes I know I could look him up but my guess is everything online about him is controlled narrative so I would much rather get the deets here.

TIA

He was invited to join the club. He found out about their devil worship, human sacrifice, why they target children, etc and declined. He then started telling everyone who’s listen about how evil they are. He said quite a while ago they’d either kill or jail him because he made it without them even though they told him he never would.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
"Cliff's" dude some of us don't get to ride around with the siren & lights on just to get a bucket of chicken!
I’ll try to do better boss… Not a friend of Col. Mcregor (sp), or Flynn’s. Did take up for Kash, who they were coming for hard. They also came after ECW too, and defended the shut out of him. Talks about the Italy dudes that said they hacked the election (no evidence). Didn’t finish the whole thing. Going to bed. Will try and clock back in tonight. Lots of transcripts I want to read and @Jayhox needs to read for us.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Russian General Surovykin in one move cut off 50,000 Ukrainian troops. Has then encircled in a cauldron and is systematically killing them all.

Shurovicin maneuver-tanalia: Sideline Bakhmut & traps 50,000 Ukrainians – Advance towards Toretsk – Bila Hora – Kleeshevka & Pidhorodne​

Now question is, how does CIA/BIDEN get the last of Zelinsky's best troops out.. If they do not surrender. Surovykin will kill them all.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Syphilis and Gonorrhea Upon The House of Biden To 7 Generations.

The United States has experienced one existential threat in its history — the Civil War in the 1860s. Ironically, Russia played an important role in preventing the British from intervening in that war to aid the South. Russia, by contrast, has faced centuries of existential threats and always has found a way to meet and defeat those threats, such as Napoleon’s invasion in the 1800s and the Nazi invasion in 1941. Short of nuclear war, there is nothing the United States can do to stop Russia from securing its borders. The United States will discover in 2023 that its multi-billion dollar military is impotent when it comes to projecting power in Russia.

Latest posts

Top Bottom