Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Russian General Surovykin in one move cut off 50,000 Ukrainian troops. Has then encircled in a cauldron and is systematically killing them all.

Shurovicin maneuver-tanalia: Sideline Bakhmut & traps 50,000 Ukrainians – Advance towards Toretsk – Bila Hora – Kleeshevka & Pidhorodne​

Now question is, how does CIA/BIDEN get the last of Zelinsky's best troops out.. If they do not surrender. Surovykin will kill them all.

What happened to that knucklehead that kept assuring us that we were misled idiots and that Ukraine was winning?

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
In their defense, Crocs have always been gay.
tenor.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Let's see every Member of Congress' tax returns from the day they entered gov't service or the 20's years leading up to their decision to run. The prior 20 years for newbie aspirants and since their first day in gov't service for the current members. This includes all agency heads and senior executives. And goes back the previous 5 years for all who leave gov't service before implemented. Some of these rascals have been in gov't/self-service their entire lives.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
He/she had to be a plant by the administration. Notice he left almost simultaneously with Musk taking over Twitter. One of the first ones fired? One of Twitter's gov't agents?

I believe the person being referred to here is @PowerMEGA and your statement here is accurate (although I don’t remember exactly when Musk took over). Power used to be a regular poster and would post something every few days. They have exactly one post (on December 12) since November 29th. Kinda weird.

Something that makes me pause about him is the establishment really lining up behind him. If Desantis wasn't actually doing things in Florida that he said he would, I would have said this guy is related to the Bushes somehow. Wreeks of establishment type, but again, he is doing things others aren't and that we have wanted to see for a while nationally.

Maybe he’s being allowed to. Why wouldnh/didn’t other governors follow suit.

I like Ron Desantis. My thought is once the Establishment saw he could possibly challenge Trump they’ve allowed him to rack up win after win. Maybe he is just that great of a governor and a great guy capable of leading. I’m letting things play out before making a decision on what I think Ron could be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom