Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
This theory seems plausible.

Kanye wants so badly to get this anti Jew thing in motion within the conservative circles. Very concerning.
It’s not anti Jew (anti-semitism) to think there are nefarious sects inside the Jewish catch all.

That’s like calling any criticism of racist white supremacists as anti-whiteism!!!

Last edited:

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
I'm using AirBNB for my first year there.

1. I have to stay there the first time for a couple of months as it will take 30-45 days to get my Digital Nomad Visa.

2. Once I have that I can live there for 2 years and renew every 2 thereafter

3 Went with AirBNB since they are fully-furnished with all bills paid and have reviews to analyze.

4. There is no long-term commitment and I can bounce around until I find one I really like.

5. If I need to come home for family/work or I hate it there I have no long-term obligation

6. If things work out like I think they will once I have a year or two there I'll likely purchase a place there - if you buy $60,000 minimum in real estate you can immediately apply and become a Permanent Resident Alien which means free travel with no restrictions in and out of Colombia for the rest of my life.

7. For short-term turn-key rentals I found AirBNB far superior to VBRO or other sites.

Hope that helps!

Again your welcome to come check it out and stay in second bedroom at my place before you make a longer-term commitment.

MH
Danke! Appreciate all the intel!!! I hope you have a blast. Would be interesting to swing down and check things out. Keep us abreast of your Tinder activities El Conquistador😉

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Probably wishful thinking, but I wish lib outlets would run with this to the point turtle is forced out.

McConnell (and McCarthy) is part of a protected class. They will never really go after him. Remember the Kentucky Kickback from Obama, in 2012 or 13? He's screwed America over again and again, yet "our" senators keep putting him back in charge.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I
F john Cornyn that spineless weasel.
Don't know you at all that I know of but I like the cut of you jib.(murray?)

Drive by ninjas. I'd guess burning evidence. As a known fire enjoyer I give your this

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Their economy is imploding. They have needed 10-15% GDP growth to sustain CCP power.

They are projected at 1-3% now.

China as an economic power is over. The CCP knows this and will do whatever it can to maintain power. Killing their own people is just the beginning. They will need a Bogeyman to rally their people behind/deflect and that points to external conflict.

Taiwan, then Japan. Then the entire south Pacific.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We gotta start a back to the gold standard.
I've said this before.
If you owe the bank 5 million dollars they own your ass. If you owe the bank 500 million you own their ass.
Fiat banking money allows fo 10%real money in circulation. 90% is funded by the liquid 10%. I may be off a twig space but my nuts aren't itching so I think I'm on top of this shit. I love history.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Their economy is imploding. They have needed 10-15% GDP growth to sustain CCP power.

They are projected at 1-3% now.

China as an economic power is over. The CCP knows this and will do whatever it can to maintain power. Killing their own people is just the beginning. They will need a Bogeyman to rally their people behind/deflect and that points to external conflict.
That's really cooked book numbers too. I don't want to talk us in to a recession but ask @Jakethedog
Feels about being a slave as he is mandated by law to work. The fema camps are real as fuck. I'm low on ammo but I live w good folk in a swamp born from slaves.

The ccp is allowed to do this for the same reason we've sent 112 billion to Ukraine and their freezing starting winter. I hadn't heard a word about a Russian freezing. I'd keep Melania and Trump warm lol

FreeMiner

Legendary
Western MSM Propagandist's have not been told by the CCP to let people know they are now using Tanks in the streets in several cities to put down the rebellion against the Slave Masters.

You need Google translate this site is in Greek

FreeMiner

Legendary
I’m worried about the same.
RSV I think is just a new name for a summer cold or bronchitis. I am just getting over it now. It takes about 2 wks to shake off. Vit c Vit d3 Zinc and astragalus and mint tea.
RSV was around before covid 19

Could have emerged in 1840.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Western MSM Propagandist's have not been told by the CCP to let people know they are now using Tanks in the streets in several cities to put down the rebellion against the Slave Masters.

You need Google translate this site is in Greek

Have not been told or have now been told?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
RSV I think is just a new name for a summer cold or bronchitis. I am just getting over it now. It takes about 2 wks to shake off. Vit c Vit d3 Zinc and astragalus and mint tea.
RSV was around before covid 19

Could have emerged in 1840.
RSV is a normal illness which spreads through schools once or twice a year. Common cold is a good name for it.

Every year when kids come back to school from summer or winter recess, the schools usually have a round of RSV spread through them. Used to be a normal occurrence now people are scared of their own shadows.

And if OBiden had all 4 Wuhan shots he'd be dead now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom