Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
There is likely 3x to 4x the number of cases going around so you probably have a higher chance of getting it. Keep supplementing with Vitamin D and zinc and then high quantities of ascorbic acid if you get sick.
Your making sense to me. In my case grandkids brought it home from school, and everyone got it. Never went to doctor, just faithfully kept taking 1000mg vit c, 1000 g vit d3 and zinc. I also take astragalus. And pepper mint tea. Did not get into lungs just a sinus issue in my case. Big lack of appetite and energy for about a week. But thanks for your answer, makes sense.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Depending on what he's in for....They should reduce his sentence for the amount of time that child molester was sentenced...would save tax payers in that State double.
My nephew killed a child molester who raped his 4 year old son with his bare hands. He is still in jail. I am proud of him and told him so.
He snapped when his son pleaded with him. Don't cry Daddy It doesn't hurt now.

JNEW19

Poster
RSV I think is just a new name for a summer cold or bronchitis. I am just getting over it now. It takes about 2 wks to shake off. Vit c Vit d3 Zinc and astragalus and mint tea.
RSV was around before covid 19

Could have emerged in 1840.
RSV is not new but it happening in the summer is. My kids were at the water parks constantly getting sun and then boom it hits my two younger kids who just so happened to be with the in laws. Both ended up in the ER.

Last edited:

MalO

Elite
My nephew killed a child molester who raped his 4 year old son with his bare hands. He is still in jail. I am proud of him and told him so.
He snapped when his son pleaded with him. Don't cry Daddy It doesn't hurt now.
Oof. I hope he gets paroled. Sounds like he deserves it more than most other parolees.

Hopefully he can see his kid again sooner rather than later.

Pineapple

Legendary
Tell me where in the 2nd Amendment that it says anything about except if you have a protection order against you. You look that up please while me and Miss Staci go fishing. I'll try and remember to catch you a fish.
In the same place it says you can’t scream fire in a crowded building.

Common sense rules apply to all rights.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
McConnell (and McCarthy) is part of a protected class. They will never really go after him. Remember the Kentucky Kickback from Obama, in 2012 or 13? He's screwed America over again and again, yet "our" senators keep putting him back in charge.
I’m just talking about the small lib outlets that view him as evil because he’s a Pub. Those outlets so small they don’t realize he’s in the club, and they are not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom