Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Musk has vaguely threatened using his starlink system. Which means his coverage would blow the socks off them and could be offered world wide. He should do it.
Anything which throws a wrench into those companies like Apple, Disney, et al, is fine with me. You know they'd do it if the positions were reversed and not think twice about it.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
RSV I think is just a new name for a summer cold or bronchitis. I am just getting over it now. It takes about 2 wks to shake off. Vit c Vit d3 Zinc and astragalus and mint tea.
RSV was around before covid 19

Could have emerged in 1840.

Yeah, RSV has been around forever. It’s called the whooping cough in infants and can be fatal. In adults it’s generally a cold. This is all just more mass hysteria being created. What’s the real term? “Mass formation psychosis?”

FreeMiner

Legendary

Belezabro

Elite
We gotta start a back to the gold standard.
I've said this before.
If you owe the bank 5 million dollars they own your ass. If you owe the bank 500 million you own their ass.
Fiat banking money allows fo 10%real money in circulation. 90% is funded by the liquid 10%. I may be off a twig space but my nuts aren't itching so I think I'm on top of this shit. I love history.
How do we do this?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
How do we do this?

old-prospector-panning-for-gold-in-a-western-sunset.jpg

Pineapple

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary

Southern Lawyer​

Uploaded 05/14/2009
Lawyers should never ask a Mississippi grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a
youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,
'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.'

FreeMiner

Legendary
Fuck that. If a judge warrants a protection order then that person should not have access to guns or be able to purchase them.
Tell me where in the 2nd Amendment that it says anything about except if you have a protection order against you. You look that up please while me and Miss Staci go fishing. I'll try and remember to catch you a fish.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yes Democracy is a mess. But America is a Republic If WE CAN KEEP IT.
Honestly the Republic s gone. It is now a jungle of Bureaucrats.

FreeMiner

Legendary
The Russians have 30,000 Ukrainian troops encircled in a cauldron and are Grinding them to pieces with Artillery. This could be one of the biggest slaughters since Stalingrad.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Purchased my ticket last night I’m “wheels-up” on 12-18

Here is the view from my AirBNB living room, my bedroom, and rooftop pool:

View attachment 152310
View attachment 152311
View attachment 152312
View attachment 152313

And here are a few girls from Tinder:

View attachment 152314
View attachment 152315
View attachment 152316
View attachment 152317
View attachment 152318

Remember all of you have an open invite - and I’m serious. I rented 2 bedroom to have friends visit!

You really don’t want me to have all the fun 😉

Sincerely

@MortgageHorn
Your Digital Nomad
Get it brother! Did the same thing for a year in the Philippines. You'll live like a king, enjoy!

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Yeah, RSV has been around forever. It’s called the whooping cough in infants and can be fatal. In adults it’s generally a cold. This is all just more mass hysteria being created. What’s the real term? “Mass formation psychosis?”

The vax is unequivocally causing a rise in cases. From Moderna trial, you are 4x more likely to get RSV if you got the clot shot.

“Within 28 days after vaccination, some respiratory tract-related infections were reported with greater frequency in the mRNA-1273 group than in the placebo group. Events of pneumonia were reported by 0.3% and 0% 0f mRNA-1273 and placebo recipients, respectively. Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infection was reported by 0.4% and <0.1% of mRNA-1273 and placebo recipients, respectively.”

FreeMiner

Legendary
The vax is unequivocally causing a rise in cases. From Moderna trial, you are 4x more likely to get RSV if you got the clot shot.

“Within 28 days after vaccination, some respiratory tract-related infections were reported with greater frequency in the mRNA-1273 group than in the placebo group. Events of pneumonia were reported by 0.3% and 0% 0f mRNA-1273 and placebo recipients, respectively. Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infection was reported by 0.4% and <0.1% of mRNA-1273 and placebo recipients, respectively.”

And if you have never had the vax?

Latest posts

Top Bottom