Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You can talk about the plandemic now

In other news, Nebraska killed 1.5 million chickens to stop the Bird Flu. So far, over 50 million chickens have been killed because of the Bird Flu. Now you know why chickens and eggs are so expensive. It's all been planned for a long time.

Just like Holland going to confiscate 3000 farms to implement the silly global warming charade.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Holy Moly. My inbox has filled over the past month or so with multiple email from various charities begging for donations. Of those that are sending email, I may have donated once or twice to any of them. Just shows that your email address is sold countless times especially if you donate to anyone. Those are the lists people buy---lists of people who have given money.

My Mom doesn't understand that people who she donates to are selling her name to many others. That's why she gets 30+ email a day. She says they promised to never sell her email address. Bullshit, active donor lists are a great revenue stream for charities or anyone else you send money to.

Last edited:

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I’m amazed at how quickly people are willing to go back to the establishment goons and crooks because they are seen as “qualified.” Qualified to make a corrupt mess out of things? Trump wasn’t thought as being qualified to be President...I’d give Lindell a chance in a heartbeat. #AntiEstablishment
Absolutely! Business as usual "qualified" politicians are why everything is all fucked and corrupt!

Pineapple

Legendary
View attachment 152299

“I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season. I think we should take that much of a stand.”

They should play the national anthem for the US while she is locked in her cell.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
“I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season. I think we should take that much of a stand.”

They should play the national anthem for the US while she is locked in her cell.
"Beyond that, Griner is expected to face racist and homophobic environments from guards and even other prisoners."

So, he hasn't experienced racism and homophobia but is expected to. A very misleading headline but totally expected from media.

Is it a male or female prison? I'm sure the Russian know for sure what he is.

FreeMiner

Legendary
"Beyond that, Griner is expected to face racist and homophobic environments from guards and even other prisoners."

So, he hasn't experienced racism and homophobia but is expected to. A very misleading headline but totally expected from media.

Is it a male or female prison? I'm sure the Russian know for sure what he is.
Well I am sure Ivan does

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Crowder said this morning the actual policy is a 100 day lockdown. Starve, need medicine, whatever, you don't leave for 100 days.

Xi doesn't care if he kills half his population.
Their economy is imploding. They have needed 10-15% GDP growth to sustain CCP power.

They are projected at 1-3% now.

China as an economic power is over. The CCP knows this and will do whatever it can to maintain power. Killing their own people is just the beginning. They will need a Bogeyman to rally their people behind/deflect and that points to external conflict.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Their economy is imploding. They have needed 10-15% GDP growth to sustain CCP power.

They are projected at 1-3% now.

China as an economic power is over. The CCP knows this and will do whatever it can to maintain power. Killing their own people is just the beginning. They will need a Bogeyman to rally their people behind/deflect and that points to external conflict.
Oddly enough if they kill a large portion of their old people their demographic problem fixes itself. Also the population is way more male than female because of abortion and one child policy... so killing young men that are protesting fixes that demographic imbalance as well. CCP is evil

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Curious MH, what platform did you use for your Columbian real estate search?

I'm using AirBNB for my first year there.

1. I have to stay there the first time for a couple of months as it will take 30-45 days to get my Digital Nomad Visa.

2. Once I have that I can live there for 2 years and renew every 2 thereafter

3 Went with AirBNB since they are fully-furnished with all bills paid and have reviews to analyze.

4. There is no long-term commitment and I can bounce around until I find one I really like.

5. If I need to come home for family/work or I hate it there I have no long-term obligation

6. If things work out like I think they will once I have a year or two there I'll likely purchase a place there - if you buy $60,000 minimum in real estate you can immediately apply and become a Permanent Resident Alien which means free travel with no restrictions in and out of Colombia for the rest of my life.

7. For short-term turn-key rentals I found AirBNB far superior to VBRO or other sites.

Hope that helps!

Again your welcome to come check it out and stay in second bedroom at my place before you make a longer-term commitment.

MH

Top Bottom