Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AgEngDawg

Legendary
il_570xN.2475234371_o2yw.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ukrainians Flee 400 dead under a barrage of Russian thermobaric rockets.
Russia increasing attacks daily now that the ground is beginning to freeze down.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Exactly. State legislatures control voting laws. I live in NC and the only problem we had was the (formerly liberal) Supreme Court trying to slow roll the voter ID law that was passed a few years ago. So you know what we did- flipped the court from 4-3 libs to 5-2 good guys.

All that being said, what can any of us do about voting laws in liberal states? And given that those liberal states more than tip the scales in Federal Elections, what makes you think that these laws will ever be allowed to change?

This is not entirely true (though it should be). As much distaste as I have for the federal gov't getting involved in anything, the fed has breached states' rights in voting with the Motor Voter bill, and the scotus has upheld it. Of all states, Arizona tried to toughen up the provisions of Motor Voter and require additional ID, and the SCOTUS, led by Scalia, rejected AZ's tougher law.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Ukrainians Flee 400 dead under a barrage of Russian thermobaric rockets.
Russia increasing attacks daily now that the ground is beginning to freeze down.

Hundreds dead, thousands fleeing. That's what Ukrainian victory looks like the U.S. press, gov't, and the foolish people who believe them.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Yes but there is not much actual discussion about the current events, just a rush to post the next thing, which is inevitably written in such a way as to elicit a strong emotional response from the reader.
There are still discussions. Maybe your frame of reference is small. I do agree that there is a lot more just shit posting, like this a chat room.

Your contributions to the thread is appreciated for thoughtful content and discussions.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Hundreds dead, thousands fleeing. That's what Ukrainian victory looks like the U.S. press, gov't, and the foolish people who believe them.
The CNN Generals say that Russia is weak and Ukraine is whooping them good. Some are saying over 100,000 Ukrainian dead so far and another 3-400,000 wounded. But yah they are winning.

Pineapple

Legendary
Hello! My name is Ridge and I'm glad to be at thefreespeechforum.com. I was born in Sweden but now I'm a student at the Brigham Young University.
I'm normally an industrious student but this term I had to travel abroad to visit my kindred. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my argumentative essay, so I’ve found an excellent solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM >>> https://essayerudite.com/write-my-essay/
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my argumentative essay writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (argumentative essay, 115 pages, 2 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order argumentative essay from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would certainly advise this essay writing service to all my friends ;)
A Swedish Mormon? Oh boi.

FreeMiner

Legendary

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Old crimes, and he waited til post-election to announce.
This is like my take on this too. Waiting until after the election is a big indicator. He's not doing this to show that he is a serious AG. He is doing this to improve his image as a governor. This has nothing to do with getting rid of election fraud.

Hopefully they find lots. My question is, why has no President every been arrested for crimes? Can he be arrested and jailed.
So if he commits murder can he be arrested and jailed?
No, a sitting President cannot be arrested and indicted. We don't want the government itself to have power over the elected politicians. This is the biggest lesson from the Trump administration. The Constitution clearly states how a President is removed from office, and it has nothing to do with the DOJ.

Top Bottom