Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
315868986_10223136917991846_6606675241005491236_n.jpg

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Yes but there is not much actual discussion about the current events, just a rush to post the next thing, which is inevitably written in such a way as to elicit a strong emotional response from the reader.

Where else am I gonna get unexpected weather updates for Buffalo and Watertown bro. 😂

Discussion has waned. DS is fucking the people’s asses all over the west. The only discussion available seems to be if they at least spit on it first.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
They also want you to believe that Ukraine is kicking Russia's ass.

why would the left care? They win either way with mail in ballots or ballot harvesting.

It makes no difference what any of us do about participating given this set of rules. Sometimes the game is just rigged and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it.
State legislatures control the election process. We need states that have solid conservative representation to show the way for election integrity. FL is a good example. Other states will eventually follow. Staying engaged does not guarantee success, but disengagement guarantees failure.

You really think Ukraine can/is beating Russia? That’s comical. Russia is attempting to not level Ukraine. Once Russia decides to quit playing around it will be game over. The “echo chamber” is the segment assuming Ukraine is winning… all Lefties.

Not sure how this is even a topic of discussion.
For the past three months all you have been able to say is that "Russia has them exactly where they want them" after each successive loss. What is the evidence you can cite that Russia is "attempting to not level Ukraine"? Honest question.

So many here seem to think that Russia in 2022 in comparable to the USSR in 1982. There is no comparison. I believe that what we see with Russia today is exactly what Russia really is. They are disorganized and demoralized. Their equipment and weapons are far inferior to western equipment and weapons. Their army command and tactics rely on overwhelming numbers, which they don't have in Ukraine. They don't have much between what they have committed to this war and nuclear weapons. There are not some highly trained and equipped units that they are holding in their back pocket while their poorly trained recently mobilized counterparts are getting slaughtered.

I get the distrust of MSM and fake news. We all have seen how this is used against Trump and conservatives in general. All media should be distrusted to differing degrees. Still, having a reflex that simply makes you believe that every story is fake is no less brainwashed that believing all the stories are true.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I do have an observation and a follow up question.

My observation is that mail in ballots and ballot harvesting have made it impossible for anyone other than the chosen candidate to win any race. If Katie Hobbs, John Fetterman and Joe Biden haven’t proven this observation to be true, I don’t know what more proof anyone needs.

My question is given that we no longer even have the illusion of voting being legit, what’s the point in paying attention to any of this?
Very well said

OPD77

Elite
Nope. I am drilling one on 2.3 acres in Spicewood on the river. My challenge is floodplain and set back from septic tank and field. I had to get an exemption to drill in the floodplain. Concrete casing and the well head has to sit 36” above ground.
Maybe I should've specified Bandera County and a possible neighboring County. Since you're on the river it may have something to do with it as well. I'm glad you were able to do it on a smaller acreage.....hopefully that flood plain exemption doesn't get tested. Lol

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Fair enough, but I just can't throw in the towel and give up on the future of our country. From my perspective, Charlie Kirk is fighting a war on high school and college campuses that the left has been engaged in for years and he is playing catch up. Somebody has to do it and I appreciate what he stands for and what he is doing. I have actually been networking with people within TPUSA to see if my skill set is of any interest to them to join in their battle.

Don't give up, brother. That's what the progressives want you to do.
No, progressives want you to vote.....because they know how that turns out

Not Voting does not equal giving up

It means starting

Voting = subordination

Good luck barnstorming with Charlie, haha!

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
So much this.

Fight in every way you can. Withdrawing from the political process guarantees failure. It is exactly what the Left wants you to do.
You have narrowed participating in the political process to voting......

That is UnAmerican....fundamentally UnAmerican and a breathtakingly naive, uniformed, impersuasive read of history and the current situation

The left wants you to vote....that's why every institution blasts, "Vote, vote, vote"....because it is a guaranteed strategy to lose and nowadays a guaranteed strategy to get slaughtered

For the sober thinking and unemotional....you know voting is a farce

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
holy fuck! lmao

Trump is running! Enjoy warp speed jabs and zionism
Florida is Red! Wait till we fin out who finances sweet ron
Elon runs Twitter! Yea esg and nueral link, who finances hero musk?
Control of the House! Do you feel it, the people via our guy kevin mccarthy run the house! Lmao
Supreme Court, Roe vs Wade! Legalized Infanticide is coming, justices w/o armies can't help us
Pubs win popular vote! and then the communists were voted out of office! R vs D = WWE
Pelosi fired! Mccarthy hired....literally no upgrade....both completely corrupt scumbags
Parents fighting back! The most credible part of this.....as long as most send kids to public schools and property taxes remain.....this is losing

Let's have some self-respect

Last edited:
Top Bottom