Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
The Ukraine is not winning. That is what you’re wrong about, but you know that.
Really? Russia just lost Kherson and now they're retreating towards Crimea. I guess you and I have a very different idea of winning. Thinking Ukraine is not winning right now is delusional. Don't be like so many on the left who only listen to their echo chamber.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
God damn why have I been spending so much time on the old mb this is the place for me.
Looking forward to reading this thread more frequently.
Thanks for keeping this thing going everybody.

We gonna survive this New World Order attempted takeover or how we looking?
I haven't been keeping up lately.
Who knows but Ferrell aint gonna help you at the end of days.

Belezabro

Elite
God damn why have I been spending so much time on the old mb this is the place for me.
Looking forward to reading this thread more frequently.
Thanks for keeping this thing going everybody.

We gonna survive this New World Order attempted takeover or how we looking?
I haven't been keeping up lately.
Welcome, assuming you have good intentions, that is.

FreeMiner

Legendary
For the 3rd day in a row. Russia is pounding the Ukraine. 40-60% of Ukraine without electricity or gas. 10M European customers for Ukraine electricity shut down.
When Russia withdrew in an orderly withdrawal at Kherson, everyone said Ukraine won a great battle. There was no battle. The Russians withdrew when Ukraine was still 60 miles away. Russia went across the river to higher defensible ground.
And now they are destroying the Ukraine energy grid gas and electric.
It is beginning to freeze down now, an rumors of a massive Russian offensive coming.

yankmenoodle

Elite
President Trump helped the US. Why is still up in the air. If he runs, I'll make the short trip to vote...just in case. Most everyone forgot one of his biggest accomplishments.."The Donald" Thanks to Croot Overlord for the insight to start another board in case The Donald was shut down, as it was.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
So much this.

Fight in every way you can. Withdrawing from the political process guarantees failure. It is exactly what the Left wants you to do.

why would the left care? They win either way with mail in ballots or ballot harvesting.

It makes no difference what any of us do about participating given this set of rules. Sometimes the game is just rigged and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Pineapple

Legendary
Really? Russia just lost Kherson and now they're retreating towards Crimea. I guess you and I have a very different idea of winning. Thinking Ukraine is not winning right now is delusional. Don't be like so many on the left who only listen to their echo chamber.
You really think Ukraine can/is beating Russia? That’s comical. Russia is attempting to not level Ukraine. Once Russia decides to quit playing around it will be game over. The “echo chamber” is the segment assuming Ukraine is winning… all Lefties.

Not sure how this is even a topic of discussion.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I also noticed that Paul Pelosi's attack story is starting to slowly crumble.

Live if you dare...........

Top Bottom