Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

OPD77

Elite
Yeah, looking at some of the properties in the Canyon Lake area, the lake looks really low. That's not ideal if you're living on the water, but it recedes a ton and you can't really use it. If you have more acreage in the Hill Country (or other areas), do they all have municipal water/sewer, etc, or do most of those have wells/septic?
I was talking to some buddies tonight and the conversation about a well came up. Apparently you have to have a minimum of 10ac to get a well. I'm not sure how far reaching that is but thought I would let you know.

GarneT&GolD1978

Elite
Founder
I made almost this exact same statement a week or two ago. Couldn't agree more. There has to be someone on his team that can have a man to man with him. I don't know who that is, but someone needs to tell him to quit with the childish stuff, and maybe even apologize for some of his past nonsense.
All this bullshit.

Y’all do realize the man likely got 100M votes in Nov of 2020 and the shit was stolen from him, right?

People forget so fast and fall back into the matrix so fast. Turn the fucking news off.

Trump doesn’t have to do JACK SHIT to appease anyone. We ALL fucking voted for him. The shit was stolen.

Just stop with this weak ass menstrual cramp faggit-breathed take that Trump is just turning voters off because he’s a dick. Him being a dick is what makes him Trump.

Mean Tweets! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! If he’s too mean nobody will vote for him!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Y’all sound like a bunch scared bitches with this shit…

I want Trump to be an even BIGGER DICK now.

FUCK!

Last edited:

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I was talking to some buddies tonight and the conversation about a well came up. Apparently you have to have a minimum of 10ac to get a well. I'm not sure how far reaching that is but thought I would let you know.
Nope. I am drilling one on 2.3 acres in Spicewood on the river. My challenge is floodplain and set back from septic tank and field. I had to get an exemption to drill in the floodplain. Concrete casing and the well head has to sit 36” above ground.

9Mounties07

Elite
All this bullshit.

Y’all do realize the man likely got 100M votes in Nov of 2020 and the shit was stolen from him, right?

People forget so fast and fall back into the matrix so fast. Turn the fucking news off.

Trump doesn’t have to do JACK SHIT to appease anyone. We ALL fucking voted for him. The shit was stolen.

Just stop with this weak ass menstrual cramp faggit-breathed take that Trump is just turning voters off because he’s a dick. Him being a dick is what makes him Trump.

Mean Tweets! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! If he’s too mean nobody will vote for him!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Y’all sound like a bunch scared bitches with this shit…

I want Trump to be an even BIGGER DICK now.

FUCK!
Yea man. We got it. Truth

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
nohting-goes-overmy-head-gotg.gif
460A93B0-04F2-4C1F-9646-43BCC1AEEA71.jpeg

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Good to see you posting again, but da fuq?

I do have an observation and a follow up question.

My observation is that mail in ballots and ballot harvesting have made it impossible for anyone other than the chosen candidate to win any race. If Katie Hobbs, John Fetterman and Joe Biden haven’t proven this observation to be true, I don’t know what more proof anyone needs.

My question is given that we no longer even have the illusion of voting being legit, what’s the point in paying attention to any of this?

Mvforau

Poster
Out of habit, I used to block all “promoted” tweets in my feed. (Why? because fuck em’ that’s why,)

I’ve noticed that promoted material has taken an interesting turn. Anyone else seeing it?
Not sure about the interesting turn but I used to block every ad. I stopped once Elon took over. Figured if that company was still ad buying I could just scroll on by it.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
one more question- does this thread now exist for any reason other than to repost tweets?

It's the best way I know to get news and spread it.

I offer commentary from time to time but I've come to the conclusion that I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about. If you saw my stock picks or football bets you would come to that same conclusion

Top Bottom