Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
If you look up you’ll see the joke before it passes over
nohting-goes-overmy-head-gotg.gif

Coloradodawg6

Poster
Founder
I haven’t know what to think about all the reports coming out of the Ukrainian war. I don’t like Russia at all but I also think Ukraine is the most corrupt country in the world. I spoke with a member of the 10th special forces group tonight who’s deploying to Eastern Europe in a few months. This is nothing unusual this just happens to be the region that the 10th group always has a presence.

He said the Ukrainians are kicking the Russians asses and his team members obviously have been advising and monitoring what’s going on very closely. He’s a commissioned team leader so I think he would know what he’s talking about. I found it interesting because honestly I thought the Russians were dominating. He assured me that’s not the case. He also said if Russia took the gloves off and went full out war then Ukraine doesn’t have near a large enough army to stop them. Anyways tifwiw. God speed patriots!

Last edited:

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Col. MacGregor. The Calm Before The Storm in Ukraine. Nov. 15th

Russia just lost Kherson, but he still thinks Russia isn't getting their ass kicked?

You don't have to be a fan of Zelenski to admit what the reality is on the ground in Ukraine. Perhaps when Mariupol gets re-captured by Ukraine, then the Russians will have them exactly where they want them?

This is worth the couple of minutes.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Russia just lost Kherson, but he still thinks Russia isn't getting their ass kicked?

You don't have to be a fan of Zelenski to admit what the reality is on the ground in Ukraine. Perhaps when Mariupol gets re-captured by Ukraine, then the Russians will have them exactly where they want them?

This is worth the couple of minutes.

Look up. You are wrong. We’ve tried telling you, you just refuse to listen.

Top Bottom