Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I think, or at least it appeared that people completely missed the fact that Ivanka didn’t attend the speech, and said she is not going to be involved. That is good news, period. She and that fucking snake husband of hers need to stay the fuck away from his campaign and even further from the Whitehouse.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I do have an observation and a follow up question.

My observation is that mail in ballots and ballot harvesting have made it impossible for anyone other than the chosen candidate to win any race. If Katie Hobbs, John Fetterman and Joe Biden haven’t proven this observation to be true, I don’t know what more proof anyone needs.

My question is given that we no longer even have the illusion of voting being legit, what’s the point in paying attention to any of this?

Because the inevitable conclusion is the gov't showing up at your door to take you to a camp unless you're willing to do something about it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Just so you know-

Zelenskyy went on TV and blamed Russia for launching missiles against Poland when it was actually Ukraine and tried to gaslight the world into starting WWIII with his lies - and the U.S. media is silent.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Hey, Dumbass! It's the policies and laws you follow and enact that have led to this. Shutting down businesses of productive people and draining their savings is not a recipe for new births. Only the ingrates who refused to work at $600/week have the time to screw. The responsible ones are fighting to just maintain their lifestyles.

Besides you are all in on killing viable babies who might grow up to be responsible and repopulate the world. Likewise, it's obvious this is another ruse. Those you support want to see the world depopulated.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I do have an observation and a follow up question.

My observation is that mail in ballots and ballot harvesting have made it impossible for anyone other than the chosen candidate to win any race. If Katie Hobbs, John Fetterman and Joe Biden haven’t proven this observation to be true, I don’t know what more proof anyone needs.

My question is given that we no longer even have the illusion of voting being legit, what’s the point in paying attention to any of this?

Fair enough, but I just can't throw in the towel and give up on the future of our country. From my perspective, Charlie Kirk is fighting a war on high school and college campuses that the left has been engaged in for years and he is playing catch up. Somebody has to do it and I appreciate what he stands for and what he is doing. I have actually been networking with people within TPUSA to see if my skill set is of any interest to them to join in their battle.

Don't give up, brother. That's what the progressives want you to do.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Snow begins Wednesday night and will continue through Saturday for Buffalo and Watertown. These areas could see between 1 and 3 feet of snow. Here's more on possible snow totals via FOX Forecast Center:

The highest totals will likely be centered directly over the Buffalo and Watertown metro areas because of the nearly stationary bands of snow from Thursday night through Friday night. Between 1 and 3 feet of snowis expected to pile up by Sunday afternoon, with localized amounts of up to 4 feet not ruled out.

dirty022

Elite
I think, or at least it appeared that people completely missed the fact that Ivanka didn’t attend the speech, and said she is not going to be involved. That is good news, period. She and that fucking snake husband of hers need to stay the fuck away from his campaign and even further from the Whitehouse.

or it could be that they have gotten more wealthy from their connects in Saudi Arabia since they were in the last administration and want to stay out of the press as much as possible. Won't matter though, if he wins the nomination it will be talked about non stop, unlike Hunter.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
It's the best way I know to get news and spread it.

I offer commentary from time to time but I've come to the conclusion that I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about. If you saw my stock picks or football bets you would come to that same conclusion

I much prefer the commentary, but apparently I’m in a small minority.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Well good article by Brit author. It is a good time for Americans to reflect on stolen elections and the consequence. Will 2024 even happen? What comes next. What comes next when they decide to tell you to shut up or go to jail for disinformation.
Yah that is next. Under the Patriot Act they can hold you forever without telling anyone. Homeland Security has been told to fight Disinformation.
Maybe it's to late.

Top Bottom