Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
State legislatures control the election process. We need states that have solid conservative representation to show the way for election integrity. FL is a good example. Other states will eventually follow. Staying engaged does not guarantee success, but disengagement guarantees failure.

For the past three months all you have been able to say is that "Russia has them exactly where they want them" after each successive loss. What is the evidence you can cite that Russia is "attempting to not level Ukraine"? Honest question.

So many here seem to think that Russia in 2022 in comparable to the USSR in 1982. There is no comparison. I believe that what we see with Russia today is exactly what Russia really is. They are disorganized and demoralized. Their equipment and weapons are far inferior to western equipment and weapons. Their army command and tactics rely on overwhelming numbers, which they don't have in Ukraine. They don't have much between what they have committed to this war and nuclear weapons. There are not some highly trained and equipped units that they are holding in their back pocket while their poorly trained recently mobilized counterparts are getting slaughtered.

I get the distrust of MSM and fake news. We all have seen how this is used against Trump and conservatives in general. All media should be distrusted to differing degrees. Still, having a reflex that simply makes you believe that every story is fake is no less brainwashed that believing all the stories are true.

Exactly. State legislatures control voting laws. I live in NC and the only problem we had was the (formerly liberal) Supreme Court trying to slow roll the voter ID law that was passed a few years ago. So you know what we did- flipped the court from 4-3 libs to 5-2 good guys.

All that being said, what can any of us do about voting laws in liberal states? And given that those liberal states more than tip the scales in Federal Elections, what makes you think that these laws will ever be allowed to change?

Pineapple

Legendary
State legislatures control the election process. We need states that have solid conservative representation to show the way for election integrity. FL is a good example. Other states will eventually follow. Staying engaged does not guarantee success, but disengagement guarantees failure.

For the past three months all you have been able to say is that "Russia has them exactly where they want them" after each successive loss. What is the evidence you can cite that Russia is "attempting to not level Ukraine"? Honest question.

So many here seem to think that Russia in 2022 in comparable to the USSR in 1982. There is no comparison. I believe that what we see with Russia today is exactly what Russia really is. They are disorganized and demoralized. Their equipment and weapons are far inferior to western equipment and weapons. Their army command and tactics rely on overwhelming numbers, which they don't have in Ukraine. They don't have much between what they have committed to this war and nuclear weapons. There are not some highly trained and equipped units that they are holding in their back pocket while their poorly trained recently mobilized counterparts are getting slaughtered.

I get the distrust of MSM and fake news. We all have seen how this is used against Trump and conservatives in general. All media should be distrusted to differing degrees. Still, having a reflex that simply makes you believe that every story is fake is no less brainwashed that believing all the stories are true.
I agree with your last paragraph. 100%.

I’ve seen Russia not level Ukraine. That’s enough for me. If Russia decides to quit taking quarter measures then the “war” will be over quickly.

Or, I could be wrong. Time will tell.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Steempy also retires.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Can someone explain to me like I'm 5 why a Democrat Gov Elect current AG would arrest a Dem Operative for Ballot Fraud? Genuinely curious what the play is here.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I also noticed that Paul Pelosi's attack story is starting to slowly crumble.

Live if you dare...........

She gonna get hammered?

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
tumblr_inline_ou6r8on9dm1r5ight_400.gifv

It's uncanny.

Is that serious?
Apparently the new bill from the bi-partisan group added language that will “leave intact existing religious freedom protections in federal law and guarantee religious institutions tax-exempt treatment regardless of their stance on same-sex marriage.”

denn

Legendary
Founder
Apparently the new bill from the bi-partisan group added language that will “leave intact existing religious freedom protections in federal law and guarantee religious institutions tax-exempt treatment regardless of their stance on same-sex marriage.”

Ted Cruz had a few sentences quoted in there as well. Ii suggest reading them. The slippery slope is still very much full of ice.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
No, progressives want you to vote.....because they know how that turns out

Not Voting does not equal giving up

It means starting

Voting = subordination

Good luck barnstorming with Charlie, haha!

Thanks for the well wishes. I was trying to decide between rolling up my sleeves and getting active in the fight or being a whiny little anti-Semitic bitch on an anonymous message board. I think I’ve chosen wisely.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
You have narrowed participating in the political process to voting......

That is UnAmerican....fundamentally UnAmerican and a breathtakingly naive, uniformed, impersuasive read of history and the current situation

The left wants you to vote....that's why every institution blasts, "Vote, vote, vote"....because it is a guaranteed strategy to lose and nowadays a guaranteed strategy to get slaughtered

For the sober thinking and unemotional....you know voting is a farce
No, I said to fight in every way you can. You are the one who has narrowed political engagement to voting. That is just one part. Attend school board meetings and engage with the board. Communicate with local politicians. Have meaningful conversations with friends. Volunteer for a candidate, or even consider running for office. There are so many ways to fight. Start the fight locally.

R

RidgeVat

Hello! My name is Ridge and I'm glad to be at thefreespeechforum.com. I was born in Sweden but now I'm a student at the Brigham Young University.
I'm normally an industrious student but this term I had to travel abroad to visit my kindred. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my argumentative essay, so I’ve found an excellent solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM >>> https://essayerudite.com/write-my-essay/
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my argumentative essay writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (argumentative essay, 115 pages, 2 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order argumentative essay from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would certainly advise this essay writing service to all my friends ;)

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Hello! My name is Ridge and I'm glad to be at thefreespeechforum.com. I was born in Sweden but now I'm a student at the Brigham Young University.
I'm normally an industrious student but this term I had to travel abroad to visit my kindred. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my argumentative essay, so I’ve found an excellent solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM >>> https://essayerudite.com/write-my-essay/
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my argumentative essay writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (argumentative essay, 115 pages, 2 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order argumentative essay from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
OhBoyHereWeGo.gif

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Thats good. So when the fucking scum trash republicans in Congress help pass this bill, it is all but assured to be struck down by SCOTUS as unconstitutional for violating the 1st Amendment.
As is the ritual, they haven’t even read what’s in it. They’re just looking for brownie points to get on committees of importance. Fk Congress

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Get an avatar faggot.
Post some Swedish chicks to redeem yourself.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
No, I said to fight in every way you can. You are the one who has narrowed political engagement to voting. That is just one part. Attend school board meetings and engage with the board. Communicate with local politicians. Have meaningful conversations with friends. Volunteer for a candidate, or even consider running for office. There are so many ways to fight. Start the fight locally.
The henhouse is destroyed. The chickens are scattered. The big debate seems to be should we round up the chickens or repair the henhouse. The obvious answer is we must do both. We must be concerted in our efforts to fix the problems that have led us to where we are today. Clean up our school boards, vet and hold all of our down ballot positions accountable and clean up our election laws. And we absolutely must continue to vote like our lives depend on it - they do!

The left wants us to give up on voting. It's why they're so blatant about the cheating! It is to demoralize and to suppress their opposition. We can't let them get us into that trap.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Exactly. State legislatures control voting laws. I live in NC and the only problem we had was the (formerly liberal) Supreme Court trying to slow roll the voter ID law that was passed a few years ago. So you know what we did- flipped the court from 4-3 libs to 5-2 good guys.

All that being said, what can any of us do about voting laws in liberal states? And given that those liberal states more than tip the scales in Federal Elections, what makes you think that these laws will ever be allowed to change?
Well, this kind of effort must start in red states. Let them show how it should be done. The kind of process I have in mind would include open source hardware/software, 24/7 livestream of all areas where there are ballots, use of blockchains for ballot ledgers, mandatory random hand-counts of some ballots, and in-person authentication that could include facial recognition or biometric identification. Let the process be something other countries could use if they choose.

The hope is to get purple states to see the example and want to reform their own laws. States like WI, MI, and even PA frequently have GOP state legislatures. I agree that some liberal states like CA might be a lost cause. Reforming their laws might have to come from the federal level, though the courts might not allow some sweeping changes since the Constitution clearly specifies the state legislatures to run elections. Believe it or not, there are quite a few liberals who value election integrity who would be interested in a system that they could have confidence in.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

1668723976292.gif

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Thanks for the well wishes. I was trying to decide between rolling up my sleeves and getting active in the fight or being a whiny little anti-Semitic bitch on an anonymous message board. I think I’ve chosen wisely.
Who is the whiny little bitch screaming "anti-semitic" like jake tapper?

Please tap into our judas-Jesus values and conduct yourself properly

Oh, and hug a semite!

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
it seems like all of your ideas ultimately fall back to......voting

Sweetheart, I appreciate the spritely boy scout can do attitude....it's just not a serious one. Masculine republics always devolve into feminine "democracies" and we are living that in real time

The schools are fixed tmwr by pulling kids out and home-schooling.

Communicate with local politicians? lol if only we had written a few more letter to the editor

I get it but unfortunately it's not going to be that easy

But as an olive branch I am preemptively naming you "Volunteer of a Candidate" of the year (for 2022 so all other volunteers of a candidate start with an even chance in 2023!)

Captain charlie kirk is going to out ballot harvest the deep state! And this will happen via an army of "Volunteers for a Candidate!"

Top Bottom