Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
This is like my take on this too. Waiting until after the election is a big indicator. He's not doing this to show that he is a serious AG. He is doing this to improve his image as a governor. This has nothing to do with getting rid of election fraud.

No, a sitting President cannot be arrested and indicted. We don't want the government itself to have power over the elected politicians. This is the biggest lesson from the Trump administration. The Constitution clearly states how a President is removed from office, and it has nothing to do with the DOJ.
Murder is Murder. I think as soon as his term would end and I am sure he would be removed. He would face trial.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I would certainly hope that Congress would impeach and remove him from office and not wait until his term ends. As soon as he's removed from office he can be arrested, prosecuted, etc.
I agree but until then can we just get an SF drugged-out, gay Hippie, to hit him in the fucking head with a bigger hammer than was used on Pawl Pelosi.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
It will take like 200 engineers and 150 other kinds of employees to run Twitter. Elon will add more employees as time goes on but Twitter had way too many employees doing nothing before he bought it. It's actually going to be a cash cow as long as he remains in the pro free speech camp.
Too bad Trump couldn't of done this when he took office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom