Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Sentenced by a Trump-appointed judge. Remember, all those judges were supposed to be his big positive. Sentenced a man to 7 years in prison, mainly because of what he said in the privacy of his own home.

Please help Guy Reffitt pay for an Appeals attorney HERE.

Although Reffitt did not enter the Capitol or attack police, what buried him was his “Hyperbolic and Rhetorical Statements”, which are CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH. This is a fact that the country has been brainwashed and “retrained” out of understanding throughout the duration of the January 6th Propaganda Hearings and the mainstream media’s demonization of January 6th. HYPERBOLIC STATEMENTS, EVEN THOSE ALLUDING TO VIOLENCE, HAS BEEN DEEMED CONSTITUTIONAL IN BY
THE SUPREME COURT.

Furthermore, many of Reffitt’s “hyperbolic statements” used against him in court were made in his own home on medications as he was being secretly tape recorded by his teenage son Jackson (who turned him over to the FBI and acted as star witness for the prosecution).

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
You have no idea how DC works.

Expectations are too high for one person. Like I said.

Oh, and I suppose you know? Nothing in the world stopped him from doing exactly what I suggested.

Too high? He did nothing of note to drain the swamp. He made things worse by appointing a bunch of swampers to the most powerful positions. As I said in a previous post, those of you who are hell-bent to give him a pass for one failure after another, you're not Trump supporters, you're worshipers.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Oh, and I suppose you know? Nothing in the world stopped him from doing exactly what I suggested.

Too high? He did nothing of note to drain the swamp. He made things worse by appointing a bunch of swampers to the most powerful positions. As I said in a previous post, those of you who are hell-bent to give him a pass for one failure after another, you're not Trump supporters, you're worshipers.

He was the first since Reagan to stand up.

I think he accomplished a lot. He peeled back the curtain.

He learned a lot.

He needs 4 more years to absolutely wreck shit to clear
the air for Desantis.

SoonerV

Poster

I love how everything you say you think you are correct. We are worshippers for liking trump. Fuck off, you are a bitch

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I have never argued Trump is a globalist. My point - which should have been clear, even to you - is that Trump was indescribably incompetent, making the same mistakes over and over again.
“Incompetent” is a word often used by a person who simply doesn’t understand the actions of another. Let me ask you this: Why do you know so much of what you know now about our government and how the world works? And if you said you knew the full extent before Trump and Q, you are a fucking liar. And you know it.

Homewood

Elite
Founder
“Incompetent” is a word often used by a person who simply doesn’t understand the actions of another. Let me ask you this: Why do you know so much of what you know now about our government and how the world works? And if you said you knew the full extent before Trump and Q, you are a fucking liar. And you know it.
Pessimism is a much easier stance. Takes less effort.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
What one could actually do....how about anything? He did nothing to disrupt the deep state apparatus, to the contrary, he helped entrench it further. One deep state appointment after another. He bragged about his judges, fact is, those were Mitch McConnell's judges, not Trump's. If anyone else had made an appointment like Chris Wray, virtually everyone ITT would be calling them a loser and/or a globalist.

There are really only 2 answers: incompetence (my argument) or acquiescence (Cincinnati's belief). "He was a great president but the swamp was too deep" isn't a viable answer. One bad decision after another has to be answered for. It was Trump, not George Bush, who made Bill Barr AG again, endorsed Ronna Romney and Kevin McCarthy, made his "good friend" (Trump's words, not mine) Mark Milley CJCS, and on and on. One of his first appointments was Rience Priebus. Rience. Freaking. Priebus. He complains to this day about some of those people, never acknowledging even once that he was the one who made the mistakes. And the solution of almost everyone ITT is to double down on the guy who did all that?

He did nothing for election security, in spite of telling us for a decade it was a huge issue. He had been on twitter about it going back to the 2012 election. His solution? Do nothing. Put a do-nothing AG over the DOJ and I'm sure it'll just magically fix itself. He and his campaign were prepared for nothing that happened on Nov. 3, 2020.

To say nothing of Trump biting on Fauci's line like a hungry fish. Yeah, let's trust the nation to this lifelong globalist who had a terrible record, and appears to have been connected to the creation of the virus.

He didn't take the deep state down. He didn't even try. He could've made one bulldog interim appointment after another until Paul Ryan and Kevin McCarthy would've had no choice but give him what he wanted, instead Trump gave them who they wanted, Gina Haspel and her ilk.

All you folks pining for Trump are not being honest about his legacy. Yes, he faced unprecedented attacks and opposition and gave us the best tax cut in American history. Facing that opposition with iron skin and going to war with the DS was supposed to be what he was made for. Instead, the deep state had their way with him and tossed him aside as easily as they did Nixon.
Sometimes you have to show them. You are a prime example. Maybe you’ll catch up someday. Maybe.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Want to Fuck Shit Up

In another life viking built those sub fibre stations in exotic locals around the world. My crew was infamous and a few of them had a list of countries they were discouraged from re-entering. Holy shit, it was a bunch of pirates with tech skills and bad habits. 6 10 hour days and we were still on a first name basis with the local cops. On more than a few occasions we had one of our guys get dropped off by local cops at a jobsite. Seems a few greenbacks goes a long way. Not that i would know. Haha SKOL!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FZH8jCzXkAAwZCp

Latest posts

Top Bottom