Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
This Sleighed Me For Some Reason

FZHN578WQAs-_iH

Law Abiding Citizen

Elite
Founder
FOR
FUCK’S
SAKE

At least we know how shallow you are. If you don’t understand why he gave that speech, nobody can help you because we disected it many times in the past for you.
Objectively, there is a MUCH bigger chance that Cinncinatus is controlled opposition than that Trump is. IF Trump is a wolf in sheep's clothing, it's not as controlled opposition. He'd have to be the Antichrist himself, or the precursor to the Antichrist.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Remember that right after inauguration

A couple of other things I remember distinctly that seemed to break military protocol:

- The inauguration was conducted 15 minutes earlier than scheduled. Held around 1145 when it ALWAYS has been at noon.
- The laying of the wreath at the TOTUS. All previous POTUS' actually "walked" the wreath forward with assist of the military. With POTATUS, the wreath was already in place and he was allowed to only slightly touch it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Fraud vitiates everything
I doubt there is fraud that can be demonstrated in the release form. “But dr Fauci said it was safe” isn’t going to help a case.

Maybe employees will be able to sue employers who forced them to be jabbed but I doubt anything will come from that either. Seems like the most likely suit would be wrongful termination for people who didn’t get the forced experimental jab.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1659441235634.png

1659441267275.png

1659441303378.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
At quick glance looks like they are embellishing the symptoms

What is parechovirus? Parechovirus is a virus that usually has very mild symptoms, or none at all. Sometimes it can cause serious illness in babies and young children. Parechovirus is closely related to a group of viruses known as enteroviruses. Enteroviruses cause a lot of common childhood infections.

Babies and young children can become very unwell, very quickly. Rarely, parechovirus can cause sepsis, a severe blood infection, or meningitis or encephalitis, a severe infection of the membrane surrounding the brain. These are most common in babies younger than 3 months.

Symptoms to look out for in babies and young children include:

No antibiotics for the kids unless they first get the Jab!

Latest posts

Top Bottom