Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirty022

Elite
What one could actually do....how about anything? He did nothing to disrupt the deep state apparatus, to the contrary, he helped entrench it further. One deep state appointment after another. He bragged about his judges, fact is, those were Mitch McConnell's judges, not Trump's. If anyone else had made an appointment like Chris Wray, virtually everyone ITT would be calling them a loser and/or a globalist.

There are really only 2 answers: incompetence (my argument) or acquiescence (Cincinnati's belief). "He was a great president but the swamp was too deep" isn't a viable answer. One bad decision after another has to be answered for. It was Trump, not George Bush, who made Bill Barr AG again, endorsed Ronna Romney and Kevin McCarthy, made his "good friend" (Trump's words, not mine) Mark Milley CJCS, and on and on. One of his first appointments was Rience Priebus. Rience. Freaking. Priebus. He complains to this day about some of those people, never acknowledging even once that he was the one who made the mistakes. And the solution of almost everyone ITT is to double down on the guy who did all that?

He did nothing for election security, in spite of telling us for a decade it was a huge issue. He had been on twitter about it going back to the 2012 election. His solution? Do nothing. Put a do-nothing AG over the DOJ and I'm sure it'll just magically fix itself. He and his campaign were prepared for nothing that happened on Nov. 3, 2020.

To say nothing of Trump biting on Fauci's line like a hungry fish. Yeah, let's trust the nation to this lifelong globalist who had a terrible record, and appears to have been connected to the creation of the virus.

He didn't take the deep state down. He didn't even try. He could've made one bulldog interim appointment after another until Paul Ryan and Kevin McCarthy would've had no choice but give him what he wanted, instead Trump gave them who they wanted, Gina Haspel and her ilk.

All you folks pining for Trump are not being honest about his legacy. Yes, he faced unprecedented attacks and opposition and gave us the best tax cut in American history. Facing that opposition with iron skin and going to war with the DS was supposed to be what he was made for. Instead, the deep state had their way with him and tossed him aside as easily as they did Nixon.

I agree with most of your argument. What doesn't wash is the conserted effort by every entity we know that is against him and his message. The alternative to a Trump or Desantis administration isn't pretty. You know this as does most on this board. I'm willing to give a benefit of the doubt and see how it works out. At the same time I'm making plans for the alternative.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Nice methodical cogent response.

Holy Shit you’re a fucking dumbass.
Would you say Trump left the military in better shape?

Financially, the US better off?

Any progress with jabs? Lol

Did we lock her up?

Or did we get locked up?

Education, how we looking?

He cut taxes by 5 dollars

How'd that wall turn out?

Did we drain the swamp?

Never mind all that, Brian stelter attacked him so he must be good

Cmon guy

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I agree with most of your argument. What doesn't wash is the conserted effort by every entity we know that is against him and his message. The alternative to a Trump or Desantis administration isn't pretty. You know this as does most on this board. I'm willing to give a benefit of the doubt and see how it works out. At the same time I'm making plans for the alternative.
That is to make him seem like our ally

Remember when the media hated bush....lol

The cabal knows controlled opposition

They know the media is hated by the people

Weakness into strength

Insert Don

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Would you say Trump left the military in better shape? Yes

Financially, the US better off? All Presidents are guilty

Any progress with jabs? Lol Fabricated disaster that he adjusted well.

Did we lock her up? Oh so now we send the DOJ after our political enemies like Dems?

Or did we get locked up? Fabricated by Dems/Fauci

Education, how we looking? Fabricated due to COVID

He cut taxes by 5 dollars. Better than being raised here soon.

How'd that wall turn out? Pretty good while fighting Congress tooth an nail

Did we drain the swamp? Some of it.

Never mind all that, Brian stelter attacked him so he must be good

Cmon guy

You are a fucking idiot like your butt buddy @ETNVol

Save humanity the trouble and suck start yourself

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Yes, there's a concerted effort against him and his message. As I said, I don't believe he's part of the system, he's simply unequipped to fight it. He isn't going to get better at 80 than he was at 70. Why is Trump their target? Because there is no alternative voice (other than DeSantis), which means he's the only voice patriots might unite behind.

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
Yes, there's a concerted effort against him and his message. As I said, I don't believe he's part of the system, he's simply unequipped to fight it. He isn't going to get better at 80 than he was at 70. Why is Trump their target? Because there is no alternative voice (other than DeSantis), which means he's the only voice patriots might unite behind.
just look at the wall. he was fought tooth and nail on every attempt on that wall. We couldn't come up with a measly 7B or whatever it was because the dems in control couldn't let him "win". He did get the remain in Mexico policy established, which definitely helped the overall situation.

You forget pretty fast how deep the swamp is. He was attacked like no other POTUS in our history. He was spied on, and every swamp creature in DC wanted him gone. At the least, he has opened the eyes of millions of Americans around how DC operates and especially the intelligence community. It's deeeep and it's corrupt.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
No, I didn't forget how deep the swamp was. I just know it's deeper now than ever, and part of it is because Trump didn't fight it. He actually thought he could work with those people. They played him like a fiddle.

The Wall? Trump could've met with every single congressional republican and given them an ultimatum, no wall, no to everything else. Instead, he thought he could finesse them and wound up with something like 15% of the wall.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This guy must be a blast

On a more serious note trumpers......abandon ship, I did

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. It’s a whole hell of a lot better than throwing my hands up in the air and saying fuck it as you appear to have done.

If you’re waiting for a perfect candidate all you’re waiting for is the return of Christ.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. It’s a whole hell of a lot better than throwing my hands up in the air and saying fuck it as you appear to have done.

If you’re waiting for a perfect candidate all you’re waiting for is the return of Christ.
That's the point....he's not the enemy of my enemy. He's pretending to be

Ride the plane into the mountain or parachute off and find a new refuge

Latest posts

Top Bottom