Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dolphincock

Elite

Viking

Legendary
Founder
If you are jabbed and boosted do not, walk, run, nap, go outside, breath rapidly, sleep too long, get up too early, sleep too late, fuck too much, fuck at all, or drink the water.
You should however be afraid of everything and everybody. Watch as much TV as possible and rage against the sane anti-vaxxers. Wear a mask at all times and comply, comply, comply.
Also, funny after fag month we got an outbreak of the gaypox. Pride before the fall. SKOL!

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
If you are jabbed and boosted do not, walk, run, nap, go outside, breath rapidly, sleep too long, get up too early, sleep too late, fuck too much, fuck at all, or drink the water.
You should however be afraid of everything and everybody. Watch as much TV as possible and rage against the sane anti-vaxxers. Wear a mask at all times and comply, comply, comply.
Also, funny after fag month we got an outbreak of the gaypox. Pride before the fall. SKOL!
1659379898274.png

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I Got a Perma-Ban Over a Year Ago Almost Two Years on Orangebloods

Still Lurk Some

Anyhow This Poster May Have Post of The Year Already in July….

Alright yac....

Let's talk global economics for a second.

Would gas prices be a bit lower if the war were over?
Yes. About 10-15 cents.
Would inflation be lower if the war were over?
Yes..... by a smidgen.

Why?

Well, guess how much oil Ukraine produces......
55,000 barrels a day. Now that may seem like a lot but--- it's next to nothing. The world needs 100 MILLION barrels a day to keep running. So, sorry, oil being produced in Ukraine has nothing to do with prices. Now, are there major shipping lanes for oil in Ukraine?
No.
Terminals?
Yes-- 3. For TAKING OIL IN, not shipping it out.
Refineries?
Yes
Just 1
To put it in perspective, Corpus Christi has 6. And all of them dwarf the 1 in Ukraine.

So, we've determined that Ukraine doesn't sell oil, and they aren't buying it right now, so why the price hike?

Simple.

US and Saudi production are down. US because of the fvcking idiot we have in the Whitehouse who threatened to destroy oil companies, and Saudi because- "We are Saudi. Fvck you, that's why."

The Saudis ran through a ton of cash the last 8 years. They are going to milk this for every nickel. But sure, send Biden there to get on his knees Kamala style and try and suck that earth gravy right out of the Saudi Prince's Royal dick. Won't happen.

Inflation--- let's talk about it.

Inflation is killing us because of MONEY.

The last President was bullied by congress into giving tax payers trillions because we were all going to die from a Chinese flu developed in a lab. Bad move for Trump.

Then this dip sh!t comes in and spends MORE. Worse move for Biden.

Now that we have flooded the world with fiat currency we just expect everything to go back to normal-- but it doesn't.

Why?

Because the head of the largest nation of CONSUMERS (Biden/US) has done nothing to speed up supply lines.

Ports are still bottle necked. Why? Well in Cali you can't use trucks that give off too much CO2-- so only about 5% of trucks can go there and haul loads. President Fvck-knuckles hasn't suspended that crap.
Chips are stuck on docks in Tiawan and LA, chips for cars, laptops, phones etc.
No oil and gas means no fertilizer. Guess some of you stupid mother fvckers don't know this but without oil and gas, there's not fertilizer that can be mass produced.
No fertilizer means less crops.
Less crops mean less food for us.
Less crops mean less food for our cows, chickens and pigs.
Less food for them mean less eggs, beef, milk, Popeyes and KFC, less BBQ meat.

And when you have LESS of something, the price goes up. And if the price keeps going up you have "inflation".

How many cows does Ukraine have?
How much milk do you buy from Ukraine?
Eggs...... you buy Ukrainian eggs?

Now in fairness, would things be SLIGHTLY better if there were no war in Ukraine?

Yes.

But at this point, that would like a 400lb woman losing 10 pounds. She's still fat as fvck.
That's a good summary. I would add that anything that depresses output (supply) or increases costs will increase inflation.

Vaccine mandates cause inflation because it reduces the supply of workers for a given task. Regulations of all kinds directly increase costs that are passed to the consumer. Paying people to not work (as we did during 2020 and parts of 2021) simultaneously increase demand and reduce supply because the people receiving money did nothing to get that money (supply), but they will spend the money (demand).

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Columbus Cops Take Down Arrogant ATF Officer

All the stuff the alleged ATF officer was complaining about being done to him is exactly what he and his fellow ATF officers would do to ordinary citizens if they reacted like he did. They would have probably shot the person had the person flashed a gun like ATFman.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Nurse Is Remorseful For Having Taken The Vaccine

Eventually, people who took the Jab and then got sick or know relatives or friends who did will be put on juries when the lawsuits begin flying. That's when the SHTF for Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, AZ and others.

Right now the trials are about denial of Constitutional rights for choosing not to get the Jab. Next up will be harm done to those forced to get the Jab as a result of denial of Constitutional rights. With each passing verdict Pfizer et al come closer to their days in court. Somewhere in there should be the accountability of the gov't workers - Fauci, Blix et al who lied and pushed these death shots.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Eventually, people who took the Jab and then got sick or know relatives or friends who did will be put on juries when the lawsuits begin flying. That's when the SHTF for Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, AZ and others.

Right now the trials are about denial of Constitutional rights for choosing not to get the Jab. Next up will be harm done to those forced to get the Jab as a result of denial of Constitutional rights. With each passing verdict Pfizer et al come closer to their days in court. Somewhere in there should be the accountability of the gov't workers - Fauci, Blix et al who lied and pushed these death shots.

Add the media and healthcare workers

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
For the Trump loyalists. Just for 1 week evaluate his presidency, actions, words through the prism of controlled opposition

And see if you go back to your Trump loyalism

The world is a stage....
I have. Thousands of times. In fact my best friend thinks just like you. He’s an idiot, yet he’s my idiot.

Fact of the matter is, DJT has done more good for this country in ways you cannot even quantify in your narrow vision of him. Did he make mistakes? Yes. Countless. But the good, far outweighs the bad.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
For the Trump loyalists. Just for 1 week evaluate his presidency, actions, words through the prism of controlled opposition

And see if you go back to your Trump loyalism

The world is a stage....
I have. Thousands of times. In fact my best friend thinks just like you. He’s an idiot, yet he’s my idiot.

Fact of the matter is, DJT has done more good for this country in ways you cannot even quantify in your narrow vision of him. Did he make mistakes? Yes. Countless. But the good, far outweighs the bad.
It comes down to having unreal expectations of what one person from the outside could actually do to disrupt the system.
One term of one president like him wasn’t enough. We need two or three presidents like him to undo the cesspool of DC.

It was an uphill battle to begin with, and he made them pull out all the stops… fake impeachments and a global plandemic and flat out stealing g an election!

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
Yes. I just picked up an OZ of various products n Colorado yesterday. Paid less than $250, which is definitely less than street price.

Next time you're in town - hit me up and I'll suggest some better deals. My go to right now has specials on ounces that test 30%+ for $109 OTD. Just moved back to dabs for a bit and they have plenty of specials on concentrates too.

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Definitely, when one runs the numbers djt helped us. Outside of covid, warpseed,, outlandish spending, escalation of surveillance state, totally mind fvcking 30% of the population he was tremendous

Like a very smart guy I know says. He made "countless" mistakes but the good far outweighed the bad

Trump for Prez!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
One thing is for sure. There are 100 million armed motherfuckers out there screaming USA!! and all thanks to the controlled oppo guy. They may want chaos and without some miracle intervention they will get chaos. They will also get a rope or guillotine depending on the geographic location. Mass numbers from across the globe are in full revolt against their government. Countries in full blown melt down all simultaneously around the world like nothing ever seen before, at least to our limited knowledge. All screaming death to the central bankers and their sold out gov't officials. The financial and global reset is coming. It's amazing how many people use the word 'reset' nowadays come to think of it. If you said 'great reset' even two years ago most people would have glazed over and pulled up their mask. The LAC is rich in stories of our collective knowledge of what most used to consider conspiracy theory and is now common knowledge. We have talked ad nauseum about the evil bankers/cabal/Luciferians who run everything. Those types of thoughts that used to be found on message boards and secret dark web sites is now pretty mainstream. Not on the boob tube media but in just about every pirate or secondary form of gathering information out there. The awakening is happening and some dude other then Trump mentioned that. SKOL!

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Right now the trials are about denial of Constitutional rights for choosing not to get the Jab. Next up will be harm done to those forced to get the Jab as a result of denial of Constitutional rights. With each passing verdict Pfizer et al come closer to their days in court. Somewhere in there should be the accountability of the gov't workers - Fauci, Blix et al who lied and pushed these death shots
People in this country signed up to be part of an experimental study. Not sure how they are going to win in court. Maybe members of the military.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

They hated trump. He’s not in the club. Hence the j6 show trial to try to keep him from gaining office again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom