Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
What Is The Root Cause of the Sri Lanka Collapse?

PS so according to this article. Government Debt. The Pandemic and Russia Sanctions.

Last edited:

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
As an update to this, I think it is a Xenforo software issue. Certain media embeds have changed how they work, and Xenforo will need to update their software to fix it

I was having the same issue on the previous page (3102). Once I got to the middle of the page it would go blank/reload every time and kick me back to the top. It didnt matter how long I waited to try again.

Also this only happened on my iPhone. Does not impact me on the laptop FWIW.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Viking

Legendary
Founder
This guy gets great guests and does a nice weekly roundup. This week's weekly roundup is both uplifting and maddening.

Heading up to the Klutina River to chase chinook (king salmon) and sockeye ( red salmon). Stopping at some world class streams and lakes for dollys and grayling along the way. Gotta unplug, recharge, and pack some fish away. SKOL!

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
What Is The Root Cause of the Sri Lanka Collapse?

PS so according to this article. Government Debt. The Pandemic and Russia Sanctions.

Same as everywhere its just more densely populated and its an island so it is hit harder quicker. The fertilizer increases crippled domestic ag production so they had to import more. That imported food was wayyyy higher.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

FHZT.gif

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
Same as everywhere its just more densely populated and its an island so it is hit harder quicker. The fertilizer increases crippled domestic ag production so they had to import more. That imported food was wayyyy higher.
As a novice on the Sri Lanka situation, it’s not due to fertilizer costs, it’s that they banned artificial “chemicals” and were forced to rely on “natural fertilizer.”

This was not successful or scalable.

FreeMiner

Legendary
As a novice on the Sri Lanka situation, it’s not due to fertilizer costs, it’s that they banned artificial “chemicals” and were forced to rely on “natural fertilizer.”

This was not successful or scalable.
The article I posted with the original. Talked about excessive government debt then they got hid with Covid restrictions, then Biden Sanctions hit them somehow. It is interesting to me. Because it is a modern country in full blown SHTF scenario. Monetary Collapse and supply chain collapse.
How far away are we from this should have been my original question

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
The article I posted with the original. Talked about excessive government debt then they got hid with Covid restrictions, then Biden Sanctions hit them somehow. It is interesting to me. Because it is a modern country in full blown SHTF scenario. Monetary Collapse and supply chain collapse.
How far away are we from this should have been my original question
Great question. No idea. Fertilizer costs definitely impactful but god bless States rights.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

As we all know, it wasn't suppose to

Email from Stefanik had this "I want YOU on my Official Strategy Team"
She really doesn't

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1657299795989.png

sanction

Legendary
Founder
A woman quoted the Declaration of Independence on Facebook
in opposition to a new Chinese owned corn mill next to an Air Force
Base that has sensitive drone tech.

The FBI comes a calling.

quote:

“We have petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Depotism (oppressive absolute power), it is our right, OUR DUTY, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for our future Security.” (The word “their” (the people) replaced with “our”).”

quote:

Grand Forks police and the FBI on Thursday visited the home of Jodi Carlson, a leading opponent of a new corn mill to be owned by the China-based Fufeng Group, following up on a social media post quoting the Declaration of Independence that mentioned the overthrow of the government.

The authorities ultimately found no cause for concern, a police report states.

The incident has provoked an angry response from opponents of the corn mill project, many of whom are part of the “Concerned Citizens of Fufeng Project in Grand Forks” group where the activity took place.

“This is a group that is fighting against government overreach, and promoting the voices of the people who live in the community,” Carlson later wrote in a post to the group. “We are not here to be censored, nor harassed by the local police department.”

LINK

FreeMiner

Legendary
A woman quoted the Declaration of Independence on Facebook
in opposition to a new Chinese owned corn mill next to an Air Force
Base that has sensitive drone tech.

The FBI comes a calling.

quote:

“We have petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Depotism (oppressive absolute power), it is our right, OUR DUTY, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for our future Security.” (The word “their” (the people) replaced with “our”).”

LINK
America is a large Self Supporting Open Air Prison Camp. If you still think you are not an inmate after reading that you are a MORON. Daddy Bush, George Bush Patriot Act=PRISON.

Latest posts

Top Bottom