Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
John Adams. — HBO miniseries— watch it, we are living it.

Looks awesome. Back then it was clear when you were at war. People invaded, bullets flew, things happened that looked like war.

My biggest problem since 2020 is that people don’t know it but we are at war. It’s a psychological war, of the mind, the phones, the media and the internet are the bullets.

But I’m crazy apparently.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I missed the controversy with him. What has he done or said recently that makes you say this

And as an actor, he checks all of the boxes for shill

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Looks awesome. Back then it was clear when you were at war. People invaded, bullets flew, things happened that looked like war.

My biggest problem since 2020 is that people don’t know it but we are at war. It’s a psychological war, of the mind, the phones, the media and the internet are the bullets.

But I’m crazy apparently.
We have been at war for a long time, some of us — including me — are just seeing it.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FXFeV9TXwAA-8fV

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
"Today we hear that they want to defeat us on the battlefield. Well, what can you say here? Let them try," Putin said, in a direct challenge to the US and NATO, though without naming them specifically.

They probably could do this given the movement of our military towards pink and purple hair and Trannyville.

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

I watched this. Very very bizarre. Typical and a good example of how they do it in real time.
IF you watch 1 hr of Tucker you will have a good idea of what hes about. This guy took a 5 sec clip and some words to twist to a narrative. It was fascinating to be honest. The guy accused Tucker and just ignored his responses. Such a pussy. A giant pussy this guy is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom