Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

im-blind-cheech-marin.gif

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Sad But True

Also As Much As I Love My Historic Top Floor Loft in Downtown - I'm Selling and Moving Back Close to My Club

COVID Lockdowns Killed Downtown H-Town

Prior to COVID Great Crowds Nice Professional People

Post COVID Landlords Reduced Rents Where Nice Places/Restaurants/Clubs Had Been & Rented to Trash

I've Always Said There is Good and Bad In Every Race Ethnicity

But Usually It is 85-90 Good With 10-15 Trash

With the Black Community Especially in Large Cities It's Skewed 35-65 at Best With 35 Nice People and 65% Trash

Getting Out Now Before It Goes From Sketch to Scarry

Wish I Could Relocate This Building to Where I'm Moving

Will Miss It But It's Just a Building

Onward
Totally agree, well said Brother, we have not went into Atlanta for a while now, good luck.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

Biden sold 950K barrels of oil from SPR to Chinese gas company Hunter has stakes in​

This past April, the Biden admin sold 950,000 Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels to a Chinese gas company that a private equity firm co-founded by HUNTER BIDEN owns a $1.7 billion stake in.

FXF0TF_XwAE1cBr

FXF0TGFWQAIKdv_

I know most of the LARPers in the Ukraine thread who are completely shitfaced on war role playing are cool with this, but hopefully the rest of this forum isn’t. Just imagine what the press would do if Trump were still in office and they found out Don Jr had stakes in a Chinese oil company and then stole oil from our strategic reserves to sell to them. They’d be drawing up the impeachment papers right now and encouraging riots.

This corruption of the highest order. Republicans have to impeach Biden in 2023, and if they don’t or don’t even attempt, then vote every single one of them out because they’ve sold out this country too. If y’all still aren’t pissed off about this, I don’t know what to tell you. Our country has been stolen from us by the most corrupt politician in American history.
TREASON!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1657283481847.png

1657283529987.png

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I thought it was just me. It’s been happening a lot.
I was talking to the guys on our discord and it seems like there is some post with corrupt media in the middle of the page. Because if you scroll from the bottom or top, it locks when you get to the middle

Once you get locked up you have to wait 5-10 minutes before you can get back on the device it locked up on

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
I watched this. Very very bizarre. Typical and a good example of how they do it in real time.
IF you watch 1 hr of Tucker you will have a good idea of what hes about. This guy took a 5 sec clip and some words to twist to a narrative. It was fascinating to be honest. The guy accused Tucker and just ignored his responses. Such a pussy. A giant pussy this guy is.
Regardless of who reporters work for, when they ask a question and then speak over and interrupt the person they are interviewing I want to beat them with a fvcking club.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I was talking to the guys on our discord and it seems like there is some post with corrupt media in the middle of the page. Because if you scroll from the bottom or top, it locks when you get to the middle

Once you get locked up you have to wait 5-10 minutes before you can get back on the device it locked up on
As an update to this, I think it is a Xenforo software issue. Certain media embeds have changed how they work, and Xenforo will need to update their software to fix it

Latest posts

Top Bottom