Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Oakley says "SKOL MR. PRESIDENT"
20220708_181321.jpg
P. S. WE adopted Oakley( new name) at 2 and we were his 3rd home. Fucker is nuts. Took on a 3 year old black bear and i can guarantee he never had bern truly outdoors as a sub adult. He had him to a stand still toll this little bad ass cam charging down the hill and ran him off. Chance come from Nome and is malamute, huskies, elk hound, and dhepard. Little badass amd is as much a wanderer as his old man.
20220612_114443.jpg
Cool story about Chance. We were to meet the head of the local SPCA ablut a reading program started by my daughter where kids come in and read to animals. Turened out to be a huge success. Anyway we went to the wrong shelter and low znd behold our maverick Chance was there. Freshly captured from the frozen Nome steets. Street dog who eats anything. Badass trail dog to boit!

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
Daughter is visiting with her little buddy called Bruce.
He only has 3 legs. He was attacked by full size poodle and lost his leg. Then he escaped and got hit by a car and lost his one eye brow. He got in a fight with the neighbors cat and almost lost one eye, he has impaired vision in one eye. He tried to climb a chain link fence and got tanged up and almost hung, granddaughter saved him that time. Oh Yah when they amputated his leg they also castrated him...Told my daughter change his name to Lucky....
Anyway he weighs about 4-5 lbs and will fight anyone. He has a heart the size of a watermelon and thinks he is bullet proof. He is my dog buddy now. I normally never feed a dog at the table. But rules are made to be broken sometimes.
Papi's rules.
1657335764237.png
1657335784066.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom