Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
confused-indian.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1657379785483.png

^^nailed it in 1981^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^the (a) face of evil^^

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
There are individual police officers who are outstanding citizens

But then there is the institution, the leaders and a force with way too much power, purview and responsibilities. Law enforcement in the age of corrupt law makers is no bueno

We as Americans must only rely upon ourselves for safety and understand the current status police power in the police state
This is as correct a position as I have seen articulated in a good while.
Love thy neighbor

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
FYI:
View attachment 115605
*Also, the artificial shite -
-Sodium Fluoride added to toothpaste & water supplies, is a highly toxic chemical waste byproduct.

*Seems they've tried to confuse us, it is not the same as the naturally occurring mineral -Calcium Fluoride.

(*Someone recently tried to convince me of the health benefits, & that they're one and the same - natural - thing called "fluoride".)
Fluoride and lithium are bad.
Fluoride reduces testosterone in men. I don't know the exact number but the black hats have been working for shemales and hermaphrodite kingdom since they fell to Earth. Curious you have crazy skills. Glad we are all here

Pineapple

Legendary
The group @ShutDown_DC is asking followers to report sightings of certain Supreme Court Justice's. Tucker suggested spamming them with hundreds of locations. This hopefully puts a stop to these commie assholes.
It would be an absolute shame if someone gave them info and then when they showed up started beating them to death with bats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom