Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Ofallontiger

Poster
From a pastor friend.

Here is another Prophetic Marker that happened this past Wednesday, 7/6/22. The Demonic Georgia Guidestone Portal was strucked by lightning and torn down.
Julie Green, A Prophetic Voice In Our Time, Received This Word From The Lord June 19th, 2022, Recorded It June 20th, 2022 And Released It June 23rd, 2022...On July 6th 2022, Just "17" Days After Receiving This Word From The Lord, A Portion Of This Word Came To Pass...For Those Of You Who Do Not Understand Why Many Of Us Were Celebrating The Destruction Of The Georgia Guidestones, This Is Why...An Excerpt Of Part Of That Word...
"Lightning Will Strike A Monument, My Children This Will Signal That Your Enemies Destruction And Their Fall Is Great. It Is Right Around The Corner, Saith The Lord Of Host"
"They Will Say That The Devil Went Down To Georgia...This Will Be In Your Headlines...Major News Will Break In This State, No Longer Can They Hide Behind Their Lies..."
Charlie Daniels released a song “The Devil Went Down to Georgia” in 1979 May 21.
The Georgia GuideStones showed up 10 months later in 1980 March 22.
Charlie Daniels died on July 6th 2020 - the GuideStones were destroyed on July 6th 2022. Exactly 2 years to the day.
What then shall we say? If you follow Jim and Debbie Laymon and Wellspring Israel you will realize we teach the Bible from an Hebraic Understanding and live in the Seasons and Timing of Our Father, Adonai, which is recorded in Genesis 1:14.
So, the date of this happening intrigued me. One of the ways you find out God's prophetic timing, what He is saying, and speaking is by Hebrew Gematria by the numbers. So Here is my study of the 7:6 scriptures in the Bible. Being it was on July 6, 2022 the Georgia Guidestones went down.
Here is what I found:
The Destruction of the Georgia Guidestones on 7/6/22
Duet.7:6, 6 “For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth.
Joshua 7: 1-6. 7 But the children of Israel [a]committed a trespass regarding the accursed things, for Achan the son of Carmi, the son of [c]Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed things; so the anger of the LORD burned against the children of Israel.
2 Now Joshua sent men from Jericho to Ai, which is beside Beth Aven, on the east side of Bethel, and spoke to them, saying, “Go up and spy out the country.” So the men went up and spied out Ai. 3 And they returned to Joshua and said to him, “Do not let all the people go up, but let about two or three thousand men go up and attack Ai. Do not weary all the people there, for the people of Ai are few.” 4 So about three thousand men went up there from the people, but they fled before the men of Ai. 5 And the men of Ai struck down about thirty-six men, for they chased them from before the gate as far as Shebarim, and struck them down on the descent; therefore the[d] hearts of the people melted and became like water. 6 Then Joshua tore his clothes, and fell to the earth on his face before the ark of the LORD until evening, he and the elders of Israel; and they put dust on their heads.
Judges 7:6-7, 6 And the number of those who lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, was three hundred men; but all the rest of the people got down on their knees to drink water. 7 Then the LORD said to Gideon, “By the three hundred men who lapped I will save you, and deliver the Midianites into your hand. Let all the other people go, every man to his [a]place.”
God is looking for a Remnant People. It won't be the majority.
1 Samuel 7:6, Samuel Judges Israel: 6 So they gathered together at Mizpah, drew water, and poured it out before the LORD. And they fasted that day, and said there, “We have sinned against the LORD.” And Samuel judged the children of Israel at Mizpah.
2 Samuel 7:6, David Makes Covenant With God in the Tabernacle
2 Kings 7:6, For the Lord had caused the army of the Syrians to hear the noise of chariots and the noise of horses—the noise of a great army; so they said to one another, “Look, the king of Israel has hired against us the kings of the Hittites and the kings of the Egyptians to attack us!”
Psalm 7:6, Arise, O LORD, in Your anger;
Lift Yourself up because of the rage of my enemies;
Rise up for me to the judgment You have commanded!
Ezekiel 7:6, An end has come,
The end has come;
It has dawned for you;
Behold, it has come!
What is the meaning of the number 76 in Hebrew: MAJESTY OF GOD IN JUDGEMENT!
Mark 7:6-7, 6 He answered and said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written:
‘This people honors Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
7 And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’
What is God saying? He is a jealous Father and He will not share His people with any other Idol.
He will judge the Idolatry in our Land.
We better not make covenant with Idols, demonic or otherwise.
God is speaking to the remnant people of God saying keep pressing in and keep praying, don't get off the wall. The remnant people of God hear and see what the Spirit is saying today. What is the answer?
Romans 12: 1-2, "I beseech[a] you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."
1657339165178.png

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
D

Deleted member 2886

The hand of God took it out.
Yeah no doubt, but which?
The one and only, or the false god worshipped by the corrupted satanic minions?

There's this eithier ritualistic or secret communication thing these parasitic death cultist types apparently seem to utilize &/or adhere too.

Sure most would've heard of numerology, or gematria?
One example; the timestamp of the explosion footage.
Another; the date.
I'd never considered this sort of stuff to be anything but hocus-pocus nonsense.
However, after looking into it recently,...I'm really not too sure about that anymore.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yeah no doubt, but which?
The one and only, or the false god worshipped by the corrupted satanic minions?

There's this eithier ritualistic or secret communication thing these parasitic death cultist types apparently seem to utilize &/or adhere too.

Sure most would've heard of numerology, or gematria?
One example; the timestamp of the explosion footage.
Another; the date.
I'd never considered this sort of stuff to be anything but hocus-pocus nonsense.
However, after looking into it recently,...I'm really not too sure about that anymore.

Revelation 18:4

King James Version

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

D

Deleted member 2886

*Data Dump-Adrenochrome

😐So,...really not sure wtf to make of this.
Any insight would be appreciated.

#CLIFFS: I've found the CYM Corp docs from the above vid, just started researching the content.
(*I hope it is fictitious!)

👇😶See for yourselves:

#EDIT: There's children's identity information listed!

Names, age, birthdates, nationality, TERMINATION DATES, and much more!

Wondering if perhaps someone who's professionally trained & experienced,...maybe even has the technical means, who'd be able to figure out if these are legitimate, potentially-officially missing children!

Really sorry to be a bother, I need help @TheRealJohnCooper
John, could you please take a look.

#EDIT2: Found more.👇

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2886

IMG_20220709_230718.jpg
👇First four listed personel performance reports.
IMG_20220709_230800.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-09-23-08-36-39_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpgScreenshot_2022-07-09-23-08-52-07_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpgScreenshot_2022-07-09-23-09-04-17_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
👇#Note: The additional info below the personel listed.
Screenshot_2022-07-09-23-09-52-63_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
👇#Read the text!
Screenshot_2022-07-09-23-11-03-44_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
*A search online for this CYM Corp brings up some dodgey sites linked to various youth groups/organizations, as well as pharmaceutical related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
@JulieKelly2 broke the news that Adam Schiff is attempting to keep evidence obtained by the military away from any court of law.

She says that Adam Schiff is the link between Russiagate, the impeachment hoax, the Whitmer kidnapping story & now the J6 committee.

“Adam Schiff is the tie between all of it. He’s still sitting there after lying to the American people, lying in official documents. That guy should be in an orange jumpsuit in the DC gulag.”

^^yeah, no shit^^

1657368668116.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom