Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

noleology

Elite
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I grew up on a dirt-poor farm I had old farmer neighbors who taught me how to cuss and I liked it. I studied to be a machinist and tool and die maker for 3 + years where my cussing talent was honed to a fine edge. One could say I can cuss with the best. I will say straight up that I don't have the right cuss words to express my hatred of this Dickhead Bastard named Mitt Romney.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I grew up on a dirt-poor farm I had old farmer neighbors who taught me how to cuss and I liked it. I studied to be a machinist and tool and die maker for 3 + years where my cussing talent was honed to a fine edge. One could say I can cuss with the best. I will say straight up that I don't have the right cuss words to express my hatred of this Dickhead Bastard named Mitt Romney.
How is your Polish. Try Kurwa Polish for Whore.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
How is your Polish. Try Kurwa Polish for Whore.
Ha, I have a crazy fucking Romanian neighbor. Hard to believe in a small town in Bama. He is from Transylvania his mother was a Gyspy and left him when he was 3 days old. He was Jewish and as a kid sold black market cigarettes on the dock to survive. He immigrated to Israel and joined the Airforce met his future wife who was from Michigan and immigrated to the US.
He worked in Automotive as did I which shows how small the world is.
All in all, he is one of the craziest bastards I have ever met but such a great guy.
He has taught me to cuss in Romanian you're too old to learn.

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The SCOTUS Ruling on the EPA is far reaching. Remember there are 432 Agencies all outside of the control of voters or Congress.
I remember years ago that a couple bought some land in Missouri. It would flood occasionally and for some reason the EPA decided to call it both a navigable waterway and a wet lands. They had those people in court for years. The couple kept winning in court but the epa would just make up some more shit and take them back again. The couple ended up going bankrupt and lost the property. To this day that property is dry 10 months out of the year and not a boat or duck can be seen on it.

We need a law that if someone in government goes against a court ruling to further their agenda then they can be sued personally. That family won several cases and it didn't matter.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ha, I have a crazy fucking Romanian neighbor. Hard to believe in a small town in Bama. He is from Transylvania his mother was a Gyspy and left him when he was 3 days old. He was Jewish and as a kid sold black market cigarettes on the dock to survive. He immigrated to Israel and joined the Airforce met his future wife who was from Michigan and immigrated to the US.
He worked in Automotive as did I which shows how small the world is.
All in all, he is one of the craziest bastards I have ever met but such a great guy.
He has taught me to cuss in Romanian you're too old to learn.
Ha Ha the guy I learned Kurwa from was a Polish Jew. Who fought the Nazi's in the Warsaw Ghetto, and got out through the sewers.
They butchered all his family he had no mercy. After escaping the Ghetto, he fought as a Partisan. He said when he killed a Nazi, he would strip him of everything and then burn his body beyond recognition. He was a hard old man.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I remember years ago that a couple bought some land in Missouri. It would flood occasionally and for some reason the EPA decided to call it both a navigable waterway and a wet lands. They had those people in court for years. The couple kept winning in court but the epa would just make up some more shit and take them back again. The couple ended up going bankrupt and lost the property. To this day that property is dry 10 months out of the year and not a boat or duck can be seen on it.

We need a law that if someone in government goes against a court ruling to further their agenda then they can be sued personally. That family won several cases and it didn't matter.
I strongly recommend you read this book called "The Ballad of Carl Drega" by Vin Suprynowicz

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Ha Ha the guy I learned Kurwa from was a Polish Jew. Who fought the Nazi's in the Warsaw Ghetto, and got out through the sewers.
They butchered all his family he had no mercy. After escaping the Ghetto, he fought as a Partisan. He said when he killed a Nazi, he would strip him of everything and then burn his body beyond recognition. He was a hard old man.
Oh, the stories we could share together about real hard times, as well as things like edge finders, dial indicators, traming in milling machine heads, index heads, rotary tables, and on and on.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Oh, the stories we could share together about real hard times, as well as things like edge finders, dial indicators, traming in milling machine heads, index heads, rotary tables, and on and on.
You know you are a retard when you are going on 74 soon and still browse your old copy of Machinery's Handbook.

D

Deleted member 2886

😂
Ultra King M•A•G•A pulls off the difficult - "look ma, no hands!" - airborne challenge in this years Badass Limo Rally Championship 22.
20220704_182336.gif
😅Every time I see a frickin limo now, I think of The Prez.
That, ah, fallacious Jan6 hearing bollocks backfired hard aye.
Petrolhead Prez Donald "Jason Bourne" J Trump is 🔥!!!

👇😆Compared to drugged out grampa Beavis
20220704_191106.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
You know you are a retard when you are going on 74 soon and still browse your old copy of Machinery's Handbook.

I will be 72 this month and still have my handbook, decimal chart, drill, and tap chart as well as speed and feed books.
We may need to make some shit going forward.

Top Bottom